Escape from Tarkov

Soldato
nope, pretty expensive. around 40 quid for the standard, 100 quid for the deluxe. Also russian, so dont expect anything silly like refunds for any reason. Plus some talk of unjustified bans, but who knows on that front.

Soldato
Just hopped in for a quick scav run on shoreline, figured I'd just Rambo it as I had a naked pistol scav.

Spawned in, checked inventory. Factory key, labs card, customs checkpoint key. No joke.

Just pegged it in a straight line for the exit at ruined road. Just as I got next to tunnel heard a single loud shot so dived in a bush. 3 man pmc squad ran past to extract out of tunnel. Waited 20 secs and looted the scav they killed for his mosin and got out.

Never noped out of a match so quick lol

Soldato
I'd love a totally offline mode with XP carrying through and being able to upgrade your hideout etc.

That would defeat the whole point of "online" - Why should you get xp for playing offline mode - it's simply there for you to learn maps/test weapons etc.
People would simply just farm scavs/bosses etc for XP with zero risk of loosing anything.

Associate
That's what I meant. Offline = offline. No impact on online.
If the servers are down you can still play as you'd spin up your own local server. Cheat all you want if that's your thing but it's totes separate.
A bit like GTA. I mod the single player game to hell and back but have to play online properly.

Soldato
sold a 2.5mil key for 0.5mil the other evening through my own stupidity. that does not sit well with me at all, not even a tiny little bit. if i had a dog i would have kicked it, contemplated kicking the wife instead but i fear she would have kicked me back. i hate myself :mad::mad:

Man of Honour
sold a 2.5mil key for 0.5mil the other evening through my own stupidity. that does not sit well with me at all, not even a tiny little bit. if i had a dog i would have kicked it, contemplated kicking the wife instead but i fear she would have kicked me back. i hate myself :mad::mad:

Think of it this way, it will all be gone when the next wipe comes anyway :)

Soldato
Picked this up yesterday, just mainly been doing some scav runs (2nd one i did i spawned and there was a dead PMC about 5 yards away with a nicely geared M4 and a few other bits and bobs so just legged it for the extract after that)

If anyone is happy teaming up with a noob, then I'm always game.

Back
Top Bottom