Escape from Tarkov

Associate
so ive realised i am a full blown rat in the game haha

ill do anything for a safe extract with loot for profit lol

thoroughly enjoying the game

playing with a few friends that love pvp etc and i find my rat instincts kick in and wants me to run away and hide

Soldato
Lovely cheers, I think I'll just get the standard version.... I'm sure this will take me a while to learn the basics
It’ll take more than a while ;) the depth and variety of ways to play is phenomenal and the amount you can mod guns etc is brain melting. not without its frustrations though so be wary. you will rage, lots and lots!!

Man of Honour
:p I will look forward to the rages and learning so much whilst playing it :)

Just remember when raging that everyone has bad days, today for example I have failed to extract 9 times in a row on PMC runs, I've lost almost all of my stashed weapons and armour, but I know eventually a round will go right for me and I'll extract a ton of loot :)

Soldato
Just remember when raging that everyone has bad days, today for example I have failed to extract 9 times in a row on PMC runs, I've lost almost all of my stashed weapons and armour, but I know eventually a round will go right for me and I'll extract a ton of loot :)

Jeeez it must be a tough intense game then.. I think the thing that confuses me the most is all the bits that come up when in game and you can move your loot around etc there's so much there

Man of Honour
Jeeez it must be a tough intense game then.. I think the thing that confuses me the most is all the bits that come up when in game and you can move your loot around etc there's so much there

Practice makes better at that, you start to learn whats worth taking and whats worth leaving and that makes looting much quicker, which in turn means you are stood stationary with your face buried rummaging in something for less time

Soldato
Practice makes better at that, you start to learn whats worth taking and whats worth leaving and that makes looting much quicker, which in turn means you are stood stationary with your face buried rummaging in something for less time

Yeah that's always been my problem when getting into new games, like when I first played PUBG my speed at looting was terrible but now it's pretty quick... There is a lot of depth in EFT by the looks of it

Soldato
DRAMA ALERT - The new patch has raised the flea market access from Lvl 5 to Lvl 15. Players melting down. Otherwise, notable changes to Interchange because americans can't resist exit camping (never had a problem with it myself and thats my loot map) and a new stamina and weights system which could be awkward. No more carrying an icase aorund to stash loot.

Man of Honour
DRAMA ALERT - The new patch has raised the flea market access from Lvl 5 to Lvl 15. Players melting down. Otherwise, notable changes to Interchange because americans can't resist exit camping (never had a problem with it myself and thats my loot map) and a new stamina and weights system which could be awkward. No more carrying an icase aorund to stash loot.

Its a good change imo, means that certain farmer types of players have to get to 15 before they can flood the market and affect the economy, but no surprise that some players are melting down over it. Melting down over changes seems to be the default go to position of the average gamer :D

Man of Honour
It does make it far tougher for the genuine players who are low levels though.

Little bit, not massively so though, I hardly touched the market, even once I had it unlocked and still reached 15 in a reasonable timeframe. Mind you I was selling my stuff to the vendors anyway (to level them up) rather than the market generally.

Associate
I reset my account and found that until level 5 I was stockpiling stuff I knew fetched far greater value on the fleamarket. If I had to wait until level 15 I'd be annoyed that I couldn't unlock the fiull potential of my finds. Maybe that's my rat/loot problem? :) Gotta get them roubles

Soldato
This patch is just either broken or weird in so many ways.

Not bothered about flea market changes so will ignore that.

Head Bob is disgusting, not remotely realistic and just feels like sea sickness.

Weight limit is now too strict. My normal gear plus an extra gun puts me overweight.

People losing money from their stash just by taking part in a match.

Think I'll have a break until it's either reverted or fixed

Back
Top Bottom