Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a free calender widget to display what's being stored in the stock calender.

I've unticked show birthdays in the calender but it still shows them on the widget which is very annoying as it's showing 500+ FB friends birthdays that I don't care about!

Last edited:
Any one use Contact Sync? Mine keeps throwing up a 'parsing error' message. I have tried the test but it always fails on the second test (Facebook friends/contacts). The developer has gone through some suggestions but none work, his current suggestion requires access to my FB friends list. He obviously said if I was uncomfortable with this, no worries - what do you guys think?

What's the best way to organise music on android phones. On both my desires hd and galaxy s 3 I drag dropped but it seems a bit dumb with file names. Makes them hard to navigate .

Thanks
Either you make your ID3 tags all nice and use album/artist/all or use the folder view in the music player (scroll the top bar)

Any one use Contact Sync? Mine keeps throwing up a 'parsing error' message. I have tried the test but it always fails on the second test (Facebook friends/contacts). The developer has gone through some suggestions but none work, his current suggestion requires access to my FB friends list. He obviously said if I was uncomfortable with this, no worries - what do you guys think?

Could he not just go onto Facebook and look at your friends anyway? Maybe a permissions difference I suppose.

He's obviously trying to help and it looks like a data issue so he is asking for the data so he can test it. I would expect he's really not interested in your friends in any way but to see which one has a dodgy character that his program can't cope with.

Apart from skype what other video calling apps are worth looking into ? im currently using tango which i like a lot but sometimes when using wifi it doesnt transmit my image but i receive their image fine

the thing i like about tango is that you dont need to be logged in or signed in to be called up , unlike skpe which just annoys me so are there any more apps that dont require constantly being signed in ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom