Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw Something bought! Was getting tired of the ads after goes. Now to wait and see if they do the same deal for Words With Friends!

WordFeud is still free version as the ads in that are so quick to skip.

So do I... There are ads, it's not in game it's between turns., the ad screen shows a video which can be skipped after a second or two but if you skip too early, Draw Free crashes. This is an ad that AdAwaye/AdFree can't remove due to the way it's implemented much like how WWF has their ads between turns.

Unless you're playing a lot of games at once in Draw Free, you might not even see them. I have about 12 Draw games going on and see the ad screen maybe every 6 games.

So do I... There are ads, it's not in game it's between turns., the ad screen shows a video which can be skipped after a second or two but if you skip too early, Draw Free crashes. This is an ad that AdAwaye/AdFree can't remove due to the way it's implemented much like how WWF has their ads between turns.

I don't get them between turns either, very occasionally a video, but I skip it instantly and it's fine.

I bought GTA 5 days ago for full price, gutted!! I know it's only 3 quid but I still wanted to moan!! :mad:

Also anyone got any ideas why NBA Jam and Mass Effect are listed as not compatible for the GS3? I wouldn't have minded these two, typical! :rolleyes:

I'll put something positive in here as well, been enjoying Super Stickman Golf recently, so I'd reccommend that.

Cheers.

Any idea as to why my sgs3 is talking to me...I've installed lightflow and now everytime I open up a folder, it says opening folder then closing it says closing folder.

I've had a look in the accessibility settings and I've turned off the voice commands but still does it...If I disable lightflow then it stops but that means lightflow doesn't work.

Any ideas or is this a bug in have to live with???

I bought GTA 5 days ago for full price, gutted!! I know it's only 3 quid but I still wanted to moan!! :mad:

Also anyone got any ideas why NBA Jam and Mass Effect are listed as not compatible for the GS3? I wouldn't have minded these two, typical! :rolleyes:

I'll put something positive in here as well, been enjoying Super Stickman Golf recently, so I'd reccommend that.

Cheers.

14 day money back refund thing? i don't know if you can then re-buy but it'd be worth a go :)

To all the people that still use ICS + browser, give quick ICS browser a go, I think you all may prefer it :)

Personally find it more polished overall as well as a bit quicker etc.

Thanks Siliconslave but I think you only get 15 mins for a refund from the Google Play Store these days. Like I said it's no real issue, but if you can't have a moan on the internet then where can you!! :p

Any idea as to why my sgs3 is talking to me...I've installed lightflow and now everytime I open up a folder, it says opening folder then closing it says closing folder.

I've had a look in the accessibility settings and I've turned off the voice commands but still does it...If I disable lightflow then it stops but that means lightflow doesn't work.

Any ideas or is this a bug in have to live with???

I had this which was mega annoying.

Use the rocker to change the volume of the phone and you'll see a little settings cog, click than and it'll show you three volume bars. One of them appears to control the voice/speech volume so I've just turned than down to a minimum.

Didn't realise it was connected to Lightflow but it did happen just after I installed that application.

You have talkback on don't you? You only need to enable light flow in accessability, not the other.

Doesn't make a difference, from what I read on the Web...it seems that it's a bug in ICS as on the lightflow development website it has a link where quite a few people are suffering from the same issue...I've tried most of the fixes but to no avail.

Sadly can't refund the app as I spent more than 15 mins trying to figure it out...no big deal as it wasn't that expensive tbh...was just hoping it wouldn't have this issue.

Peerzy ill try your 'fix' and see if it works.

I keep getting a couple of those annoying 0845 automated message calls on a daily basis. I know I can set the numbers to go to voicemail but I never have voicemail activated on my contract, so any idea what happens if I do this on Vodafone?

Or which call blocker app actually does what it says as that's my other option.
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Nexus if that makes any difference?

If you're rooted, get call master. I was getting automated calls on a daily basis and I set call master up to kill the call before it even connects. Phone doesn't ring and no voicemail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom