Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently that "iseeyou" app works well on the one X/XL, so may give it a go on my S later, although I have a funny feeling that it will drain the battery big time! :p

Last edited:
Hancent doesn't appear to show my contacts pictures? Everyone apart from 1 contact who has a profile picture for his Gmail account just has the default no contact picture image.

When I browse my contacts they all have pictures (FB profile pictures) but in Handcent it doesn't show any of them?

Any idea why?

Samsung Galaxy S3, everything updated and not rooted.

That "I see you" app (copy of smart stay on the GS 3) works perfectly well on my 1S! :D

Doesn't affect performance at all, not sure if it affects battery life yet though............

So S-voice has been ported as an app for other phones and now smart stay has also been copied and we also have over screen apps for a video player on top of the browser window etc. and if you really wish, even the touchwiz launcher :o etc.

I don't think that there is anything left to copy/port from the GS 3 that is a unique feature :p

Last edited:
Yeah I seen that and wasn't going to try it at all due to the terrible feedback, but then seen it linked on XDA and some guy said it was working great on the X/XL so thought it would be more or less the same on the S as well and it wouldn't hurt to try it out anyway and it turns out......... that it works great on the S to :)

Still too early to tell if it affects the battery life though, but so far it doesn't seem to have much impact at all, surprisingly.

Although a fun feature to have and quite useful in some ways, I'll probably have it uninstalled by tomorrow no doubt, kind of prefer the good old fashion method :p :o

Last edited:
Doesnt work for me. Are you using the latest version?

I have no local files and no media storage options

No option as of yet
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mob...cation-release-missing-feature-and/td-p/45383

Ah that's ****, I didn't check after the update. It was there in the beta, now gone. That explains why I also lost my offline downloads. They added things in the update like the widget, didn't think they'd remove features. I've got a 32Gb card to load up with Spotify stuff but now cannot

ISeeYou works great for me on my SGS1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom