Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are rooted then you can use Chainfire3D which should allow you to play Tegra games on your S3 :)

Yep i did read somewhere that i could try chainfire 3d and try it that way. Tonight i think ill get it rooted, fingers crossed it goes well as ive never rooted before:p

EDIT:Woah pricey app that chainfire 3d pro is...£3 :eek: not sure if i want that as in the description in the play store doesnt mention anything about the S3 :/

Last edited:
For those that use First Direct to bank with they have finally buckled and are developing an android app

Lots of people were feeding back to them on the site and they insisted on going down the mobile friendly site route to much anger.....until now :)

They have only given "this year" as a time scale

Use the 15 min refund period to test it?

Schmart thinking;)...just got to get my SGS3 rooted which im about to do now then give chainfire a go and see if pinball hd works...if it does then awesome, if it doesnt then dunno what to do as none of the pinball games ive seen on the play store come close to the pinball hd game...the best thing about the pinball hd game is that you can also play it in landscape mode and all round the physics just seem a lot more better and polished.

Nike+ is finally available for android, not had time to test a run on it yet. Means I can finally ditch itunes and listen to spotify while out running. It's locked to O2 just now, but find yourself the apk online, it works fine, I'm on orange.

thanks,ive tried that before i posted but there isnt a youtube option within add other account options?

ah right sry MrK i read that wrong,once i enabled sync i got the option to add another account in youtube,thanks :)

Last edited:
Are you getting distorted sound with PowerAmp since the update? I noticed it last night when listening to some acoustic stuff in bed last night.

It's weird cause the stock player on my HTC One X is fine, as was the previous version of PowerAmp...

Can't say I have, I only listed to one song since the update and that was quite bass heavy. Try clearing it's settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom