Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, the user you entered in the app does not have permission to view your hard drives. Most likely reason is you left default Guest user or ignored SyncMe suggestion to employ Password Protected Sharing on your PC.

Excuse my blondeness but having problems with SyncMe. I have connected to my computer, it sees the drives, but when I try to go further it says 'access denied'. I have turned on file and printer sharing - what am I missing?

Think I'm going to buy exDialler to finally replace Dialer One, it has some unique features such as a pull up tab to show call history which is rather useful when viewing contact cards and supports swipe actions like TW Dialler. Shame you have to pay to get rotation support but it looks like this will be with me for quite a long time so why not :p

Screenshot of the pull up tab

I use the ICS Theme AC version as I prefer the faint line below the dialpad buttons as opposed to the cyan one on the non AC theme.

Oddball much...

Anyway, back on topic.

Bought exdialer and looks like the dev has plugins being released and 3 exist currently that require root which can clear missed call notification and connect/disconnect vibrations etc.

Seems the purchase is worth it for the long run.

One thing I really like is that the T9 can be told to search within other contact card fields like notes and company name.

Think I'm going to buy exDialler to finally replace Dialer One, it has some unique features such as a pull up tab to show call history which is rather useful when viewing contact cards and supports swipe actions like TW Dialler. Shame you have to pay to get rotation support but it looks like this will be with me for quite a long time so why not :p

Screenshot of the pull up tab

I use the ICS Theme AC version as I prefer the faint line below the dialpad buttons as opposed to the cyan one on the non AC theme.

I've been using exDialer with ICS AC Theme as well for the last few months... absolutely love it :)

Damn lightflow has started doing the talking thing now :(.... Wouldn't bother me much but I have to turn off the accessibility feature which means it won't clear my SMS light and I have to clear it manually every time. Works fine if I have the feature enabled.

Hope it's fixed soon. I know it's and ICS problem.

Does anyone have the FPSe play station emulator on the S3? I have it working but for some reason the sound is a little choppy. Does anyone know the best way to set it up?

Damn lightflow has started doing the talking thing now :(.... Wouldn't bother me much but I have to turn off the accessibility feature which means it won't clear my SMS light and I have to clear it manually every time. Works fine if I have the feature enabled.

Hope it's fixed soon. I know it's and ICS problem.
In LightFlow, for each of the apps I have enabled I haved also ticked "pull down notification bar to clear" - has helped loads.

Now for most of them.

Jelly Bean announcement kicked off the updates to all Google Apps. Youtube has had the biggest facelift employing a similar approach to Google+ which gives me the impression this is the route Jelly Bean is taking as a whole as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom