Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to get poweramp to save my playlists to my sd card??. At the moment it seems to only save them to the internal memory. I cant see anything within the settings unless im missing something:confused:

If it makes any difference im rooted at the moment and it would make life easier for me if i could save them to my sd card in case i flash a new rom...instead of having to set up the playlists again.

Any ideas??

Try using http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1410262

That should be able to do the trick. I've not used it myself as of yet so I dunno i it's any good.

Cheers mate, i was just having a look at that app. Dont know if it will work but ill give it a go.

Nope doesnt seem to work, cant seem to find the playlists from poweramp lol.

A shame that poweramp doesnt allow you to choose where to put your saved playlists :/ unless there is a way but i cant seem to find anything.

Last edited:
why - have you tried it?

I've saved the whole area of greater London - 55MB. I presume I can now use Google Nav in this area without a data connection - if soo big win!.

There's no offline directions or navigation (or at least not for me?) and it only saves names/labels for major landmarks and main roads. Really inferior to the previous labs offline caching tool which gave you the full labels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom