Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova has 2 overlap options, overlap when moving and overlap when adding. Works perfectly fine.

My Snowstorm looks the same as that's an issue with Snowstorm. Same happened on GoLauncher EX on the S2 and S3.

Yeah, but it doesn't make the landscape layout look the same as it does on apex :(

Hmm, why does it not happen with apex though? Must be a launcher issue.

Last edited:
:p

But but.........it would look so much better if it was done the same way as apex! :p

EDIT:

Don't know what to do now! As I am loving nova more than apex now, but the landscape is irritating me, wouldn't be an issue at all usually but the S has to be docked sideways due to the USB port so :p

Hmmm, I think a mod for the dock is needed now............. :p

*gets blu tac out now*

:p

Last edited:
Mrk it's there a link to a pack to get my phone to look the same as yours? My snowstorm has horrible gfx as does the launcher. Love the look you have there =o

All the features/skins you need are built into the app/widgets.

He is using nova with his own icons:

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/android/icons/

And a custom wallpaper, not sure what one it is, so he will have to link you to it.

Snowstorm weather with the sketchy skin (built in the app) with custom font colours applied

simple calendar free

TV favs widget with a transparent background, which is also built into the app

minimalistic text widgets just simply using the "static text" boxes and assigning them to launch the required apps, he did upload the settings etc. but they don't appear anywhere on his FTP.

So, gave gReader a try, but it is still only giving me summaries, not full stories, even though I've turned on offline reading and set it to sync every 6 hours. It's obviously synching because I'm getting new stories, but its not downloading the full content. Any ideas?

Noticed that nova reloads the launcher an awful lot compared to apex when returning from an app, not really too much of an issue though as reloads in like milli-seconds :p but annoying none the less.

And sometimes the animations don't seem to happen.

All the features/skins you need are built into the app/widgets.

He is using nova with his own icons:

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/android/icons/

And a custom wallpaper, not sure what one it is, so he will have to link you to it.

Snowstorm weather with the sketchy skin (built in the app) with custom font colours applied

simple calendar free

TV favs widget with a transparent background, which is also built into the app

minimalistic text widgets just simply using the "static text" boxes and assigning them to launch the required apps, he did upload the settings etc. but they don't appear anywhere on his FTP.

Brilliant, cheers mate :)

Think I am going back to apex...............again :(

The landscape is the biggest issue for me, snowstorm just looks awful and the other widgets just don't sit quite right when compared to apex.

The reloading of the launcher is an annoying niggle

Shame, because I prefer nova overall especially having the open/close app animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom