Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
click on the story title - or click on the continue reading at the bottom of the article.

Both option just sit there with the spinning circle at the top looking like they are trying to do something but not actually doing anything.

Also on the way home all the articles I read on the way to work were showing back up as unread. There was a bunch of new stuff too, but again, no offline content even though its spent all day on the work Wifi.

So not really feeling gReader at the moment, and Google Reader is even worse with no control over what it does and when at all.

So any other news apps out there? Something I can force to download the content as specific times would be ideal.

Has anyone tried the new Spiderman game from Gameloft...is it recommended and worth £5

I've played it on my brothers iPad and its quite good, but not worth £5 imo. But then I'm use to buying games on 10p sales or £1 at an absolute push so I don't think any game will be worth £5 :p Gameloft do make some excellent games, try 'Six Guns' which is free.

I've played it on my brothers iPad and its quite good, but not worth £5 imo. But then I'm use to buying games on 10p sales or £1 at an absolute push so I don't think any game will be worth £5 :p Gameloft do make some excellent games, try 'Six Guns' which is free.

Thanks mate, think I'll hold off until is on sale then :p

Seems pretty good, yeah. You basically just arrange things to create a chain reaction.

The Alex guy is pretty annoying though when he pops up. :p

Going to buy the HD version now and see if it's much different.

13420831332440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom