Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
es explorer - mount file system worked; cheers.

Now it's installed it says upgrading to Google play - is it ok to continue or am I supposed to cancel the update?

edit - updated. All done now benjo - cheers bud. Great modded app.

Last edited:
Trying to find an App where you put in two dates and times and it gives you the time difference between the two. Does anyone know of any? Does n't seem to be any in store that I can find.

Plenty where you can add times together but nothing for the above.

Started using Swiftkey 3 after seeing recommendations on here (and elsewhere).
Liked it so much it has become the first app i have ever bought.

However i now have a slight problem, the personalization menu has the Gmail, Facebook and Twitter greyed out. It seemed to happen after i tried to sync my Gmail account to it, it came back saying the servers were busy and it has been greyed out ever since.

Any ideas how to solve it or has anyone got the same issue?
Last resort; contact the dev's via the app's 'support' option. You might want to browse the FAQ first, also found under 'support'.

Last resort; contact the dev's via the app's 'support' option. You might want to browse the FAQ first, also found under 'support'.

Seems i'm not alone:- http://support.swiftkey.net/forums/...6-personalization-servers-are-currently-busy-

This is the supposed "fix" in the FAQ :- http://support.swiftkey.net/knowled...mail-personalization-keeps-failing-how-can-i-

Although as far as i can tell all those are done on my account....IMAP is setup on my Gmail account and the date/time is definitely correct. The options are greyed out even if i have no data connection anyway so its not even giving me an option to connect to the servers.

Any app that will let you stream content from a homegroup, set of windows 7 machines? I want to stream some movies of my hard drive using my tablet but don't really know how to set it up

Really enjoying thumb keyboard recommended earlier in this thread,i especially love the txt shortcuts,no need to keep typing email addresses or passwords all the time :)

Trying to find an App where you put in two dates and times and it gives you the time difference between the two. Does anyone know of any? Does n't seem to be any in store that I can find.

Plenty where you can add times together but nothing for the above.
Sounds a pretty simple task, yet can't see why people would want such an app to use often

Maybe I'll put it down in my android app ideas list... although you prob won't see it for a year yet!

Any app that will let you stream content from a homegroup, set of windows 7 machines? I want to stream some movies of my hard drive using my tablet but don't really know how to set it up

You could either use BS Player and navigate to your network share, or use something like ES File Explorer, set it to Lan mode and then navigate to your movie and it should ask you want video application you want to open it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom