Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not too fussed if it uses a bit of RAM, as long as it isn't over 30MB! :p

And indeed, they are pretty poor and their support is shocking, not one of their apps has got over 4 stars, I think............

Hoping someone else will do something similar to the notification bar replacement but a far better job :p

I know that there is one called status pro or something, but not keen on that style of notification bar, just want an ICS one.

Pretty good app this, ClipSync

Automatically copy paste text between your android devices and Windows computer.

Ever wanted to copy paste text from Android to Windows, from Windows to Android or from Android to Android?

ClipSync does it all. ClipSync automatically synchronizes your Android clipboard with your Windows clipboard.

Been using SoudWire for a while now, awesome app/software.

In my case it allows me to stream the sound from my HTPC to the phone via wifi so I don't disturb the other half at night when I can't sleep watching movies etc.

I believe there are other similar apps out there, but I like SoudWire, thought I would pass on how useful it find it :)

I'm looking for a simple but skinnable sms app for my One S. The only reason I'm not happy with the standard one is that I'd rather have a black background. Any suggestions? The pictures I've seen of GoWNS AND handcent make me think they're quite bloated and bulky - is that the case?

I'm looking for a simple but skinnable sms app for my One S. The only reason I'm not happy with the standard one is that I'd rather have a black background. Any suggestions? The pictures I've seen of GoWNS AND handcent make me think they're quite bloated and bulky - is that the case?

I find GoSMS fine on my S3, it's got a lot of features that I don't use but they don't get in the way of just using it to send SMS and MMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom