Fixed manage screens bug
Fixed cube animations
Fixed search bar style
Fixed icon ordering bug in folders
Fixed bugs in the theme engine
Other bug fixes
Updated translations

Not bad :)

I have so many tasks/to do lists/calendar things i've lost track of what's going on :o I love Any.Do as a todo list but i can't get it to show up on smooth calendar widget even if i sync to my google account :confused: so then i need 2 widgets ahhh cannot cope!

I don't get Task lists.... Whats the difference between them and a normal Calendar? :confused:

You may have something to do that doesn't necessarily have a deadline, but needs to be done at some point. Also, it's good to have everything that you need to do in one list, instead of trawling through your calendar days.

Am I doomed to purchase SwiftKey3???
Since my trial ran out I have been immensely frustrated with the standard keyboard it does drive me mad, and SwiftKeys guessing ability was pretty damn good. There has been only two things that stopped me buying it.
1- It only ever predicted words starting with the letter you typed, so if you accidently hit YHE, it didn't predict THE, instead words like YEAST or YEAR
2- When you type a word wrong and want to edit it, it didn't automatically select the word and repredict the whole thing like my HTC Desire did, it creates a new predicted word and adds it to the end or middle or where ever you tapped.

Is there a better option that does all those things.

Your only other option really is Thumb Keyboard or Swype, but I still prefer Swiftkey over both.

Can someone explain Chainfire3d to me? Does it simply allow Tegra games to work on non-Tegra devices?

Pretty much. It installs an OpenGL driver for Tegra 2 games, and gives you lots of tweaking options. Think of Catalyst Control Center for your phone :p It also modifies your market settings to allow Tegra 2 games to be available/visible.

Since my trial ran out I have been immensely frustrated with the standard keyboard it does drive me mad, and SwiftKeys guessing ability was pretty damn good. There has been only two things that stopped me buying it.
1- It only ever predicted words starting with the letter you typed, so if you accidently hit YHE, it didn't predict THE, instead words like YEAST or YEAR

YHE predicts THE on mine :)

Your only other option really is Thumb Keyboard or Swype, but I still prefer Swiftkey over both.

Pretty much. It installs an OpenGL driver for Tegra 2 games, and gives you lots of tweaking options. Think of Catalyst Control Center for your phone :p It also modifies your market settings to allow Tegra 2 games to be available/visible.

But not Tegra 3?

2- When you type a word wrong and want to edit it, it didn't automatically select the word and repredict the whole thing like my HTC Desire did, it creates a new predicted word and adds it to the end or middle or where ever you tapped.

Smart Keyboard Pro is the best keyboard on the market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom