Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's quite nice now.

I'm still having a hard time finding a decent holo themed, informative weather app with a reputable source. The Met Office app is a ball ache to navigate, and the other big players like WeatherPro and WeatherBug are equally ugly and more aimed at the US.

Why wont anyone make a weather app using the met office or noaa data, with a nice holo theme and plenty of information? I'm fed up with using apps that just say "Yeh might rain today".

/rant :(

Yeah, EITW and snowstorm are the best looking weather apps/widgets imo (palmary is pretty nice too), as you said all those "big" players are butt ugly and a pita to navigate around the app, also snowstorm/yr.no gives my area the most accurate weather reading by far, unbelievable just how good it is!

Latest beta update to Nova somehow has broken Pure Grid Calendar Agenda widget as each line has a line gap for each item :/

Gonna try other widgets now.

smooth calendar FTW! :p

smooth calendar FTW! :p

Nope! Simple Calendar!

Screenshot_2012-12-20-13-55-21.png

I just posted on Android Central about that!... Apparently the Tablet interface has gone and disappeared for some users, after reading some comments on Google Play!!

Wouldn't know myself!, I don't have Flipboard or a Tablet :D

It doesn't look like that normally!!... That's a Skin that someone made (to look like a Holo Theme), you install the program/widget, then in the Settings there's a Skin option and you just install from Google Play...

ftP5U.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom