Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it has been posted but just found it.

ShiftCalender

Bloody fantastic app. Got my Shift patterns for the month configured and added to the calender in about 5 minutes.

If only you could pair alarms with entries it would be perfect. but as a reference....brilliant.

Does anyone have problems with Snowstorm finding their location? I thought it was when I was on my home wifi but it seems to just hang even if I'm on 3G. Seems to be after the update about a month ago :confused:

If you mean when it is updating/refreshing and says locating your position or something like that, which is shown in the notification tray? Then yes I have noticed it too, seems like the gps cuts out too early before it has time to locate you as once the gps icon is shown it goes out after a second or two, should stay on for at least 4-5 seconds :confused:

Not sure why, but I just refresh it manually now.

ShiftCalender

Bloody fantastic app. Got my Shift patterns for the month configured and added to the calender in about 5 minutes.

If only you could pair alarms with entries it would be perfect. but as a reference....brilliant.

Can it not display your shifts on your Google Calendar? I like being able to add a set shift so quick, but I would want them to then transfer onto my 'Rota' calendar.

Apart from GO SMS, very few of the others are (according to Google Play) compatible with a 3G enabled tablet, such as the Nexus 7, and for anyone who wants a text/SMS facility I have found it quite useful.

I know that if I were to root I could probably install something else, but that is not a route I wish to go down at the moment!

If you mean when it is updating/refreshing and says locating your position or something like that, which is shown in the notification tray? Then yes I have noticed it too, seems like the gps cuts out too early before it has time to locate you as once the gps icon is shown it goes out after a second or two, should stay on for at least 4-5 seconds :confused:

Not sure why, but I just refresh it manually now.
I always update it manually, but it doesn't seem to work at all anymore. Just sits there on getting the location, until I swipe away the notification..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom