Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office type apps.

Guys, I'm pulling my hair out with this thing. Can anyone recommend me a good app to edit spreadsheets/write a word document on? Just trying QuickOfficeHD and its pants!

None of them are amazing, but I found OfficeSuite Pro 6 to be the best compared to QuickOffice and Documents2Go. Picked all 3 of them up during the sales :p

edit: OfficeSuite 6 is on sale at the moment

use google docs!!!! its been updated and the spreadsheet works great

Paper Monsters completed :D

Rather enjoyable and whilst the controls were fiddle at first, they easily became second nature.

What other games are similar? I'm already searching now but pointers would be nice.

Yuilop
yuilop.com/intl/

Like the popular Whatsapp/Skype.

Use it to make free calls and send messages to others that also have the software and build up points to be able to call/text those that don't use the software including landlines. Points gained by inviting others and via other various methods.

Can see when recipient has received the message and has also read it.
Compatible with iPhone too.

Apparently, one is not able to receive calls via push though I have (maybe updated version). Calls working fine via my mobile data unlike Skype - perhaps until the phone provider intervenes.

Been using Apex Launcher for a while and just this after tried Nova Launcher as I have the paid versions of both and on the Nexus 4 Nova seems absolutely rapid - sticking with that for now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom