Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
No :(

All certified devices are listed here:

http://www.playstation.com/psm/certified.html

Although I think there is a method on XDA to getting it to work on any device that isn't certified anyway (but I think you need to root)

Bummer.

I sent notes across from my old phone to my new and they are .txt files, does anyone know if I can get them to show in the default android notes app? if not any recommendation on an app for them?

Also anyone tried 'Holoweb' internet browser? I have it on my £80 tablet and its the best one I've used so far.

Small problem here. Downloaded some stuff and realised I didn't need one of the files. Dragged down the notification bar and held on the file, and when I clicked on view info, it brought me to a screen where I could delete. 'Brilliant', I thought, I never knew I could do that.

Cue my face 10 mins later when I realised I had never deleted the file, but actually deleted the stock HTC Sense Download manager... Any idea on how to get it back? Would there be an .apk backed up on the phone stoage or something? Obviously I can't download a download manager app from the Play store.

Edit: Panic over. Looked in the All Apps list to find it still there, but disabled. I enabled it and everything is fine now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom