Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I'm aware of but it's an excellent idea, pita getting a new device to learn your custom dictionary!

However now I think about it isn't the user dictionary stored on the device ? it could be a case of copying the dictionary file to a cloud service then simply downloading it and pasting it into the new device ?

I wish Dictionary.com would let you log in and link all your words to your account. You can log into the website and save your words but that is it. You cannot log into the Dictionary.com app on mobile devices and browse your words history.

I think I need to learn Titanium backup :(

atm for work i have a virtual number which i've redirected (unknown to the caller) to my mobile. works fie but costs 12p per minute, and it quickly mounts up.

if i divert to a voip service then it's free, so i'm wondering is there an way i can get some sort of voip app on my nexus 4 which will allow me to do this? i understand skype doesn't allow this but basically i'm looking for something similar.

this is the company who provides the virtual number.

http://www.ttnc.co.uk/other-services/voip-termination/

Does anyone know where the options are to change the sensitivity of your touch screen. I've messed with some setting somewhere.and changed the touch per pixel or something like that.

Not sure if it is this option or not but ever since I changed it i've noticed when I scroll left or right slowly the screen wobbles. Thought it was me at first and needed a beer or something LOL but it's the screen does it

I'm looking for a decent multi-protocol instant messenger program.

I just tried signing up with IMO messenger, and it wanted my phone number, and name and address for a public profile.

I want something i can use to manage two separate yahoo logins and MSN contacts, without revealing phone numbers or personal info on a public profile. Is there any such program? I know about trillian - other suggestions please.

Facebook app has stopped loading any content. I've tried clearing data and cache and even reinstalling it but it won't work.

Anyone got any ideas? Works on my tablet fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom