Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally gave nova launcher a go and did everything I wanted it to on my Nexus 10, so I bought it and now I'll be using it on my phone too.

Also didn't realise I had so many games!

Last edited:
So my mum lost her phone, a HTC Incredible S. She called me in a panic asking what to and the first thing I thought of was androidlost/plan b. As far as I know it's still running 2.3 so I can remote install them. The bad news - she doesn't know her gmail password :o

Can't reset her password either as that will log her phone out of the play store. Any ideas?

edit: She found the phone :o

Last edited:
So my mum lost her phone, a HTC Incredible S. She called me in a panic asking what to and the first thing I thought of was androidlost/plan b. As far as I know it's still running 2.3 so I can remote install them. The bad news - she doesn't know her gmail password :o

Can't reset her password either as that will log her phone out of the play store. Any ideas?

Plan b didn't work for me. Thought I lost my phone installed it and tried it, nothing , got my phone back form my mates house wasn't even installed even tho play store said it was.

Try contacting Google? Tell them the situation and they will probably just ask all details , I've done it with a Hotmail account

LMT launcher, noticed this on Google+ the other day and it makes navigating through the phone a lot easier :p. Just swipe from the right (or whatever edge you set it) and presto!

Phone:
n2ppb1u.png

Tablet:
screenshot2013020223162.png

Link to the app here, you need to be rooted though: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom