Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
AArgh I had an app that i could resize widgets with.
It used to pop up 3 options rename resize or delete but since rooting I cant find it and I cant remember it either (think rooting my phone fried some brain cells)

AArgh I had an app that i could resize widgets with.
It used to pop up 3 options rename resize or delete but since rooting I cant find it and I cant remember it either (think rooting my phone fried some brain cells)

Wouldn't that be the launcher that controls widget sizes? Apex and Nova both let you do this.

Unless I've misunderstood - don't know why you'd want to rename a widget!

Yep most of them are from that pack, there are more here too.

I did make quite a few of them myself too, mainly the larger ones I had to make higher res images otherwise they got blurry. If you'd like the icons I made too I can post them up. Keep meaning to add them to the xda thread.

If you could post them in the Post your desktop thread that'd be great :D

It is sweet, Was linked on the last page.

How mine looks:

Screenshot_2013-02-13-00-14-45_zpsee50534b.png

Wallpaper is sweet too cheers Skyfall!

:cool:

That is the only thing that stops me using a live wallpaper. Don't notice any performance difference on my S with it, in fact I think the phone feels snappier with one running :eek: :p Currently using the bubbles live wallpaper and will check better battery stats later to see how much it uses.

That is the only thing that stops me using a live wallpaper. Don't notice any performance difference on my S with it, in fact I think the phone feels snappier with one running :eek: :p Currently using the bubbles live wallpaper and will check better battery stats later to see how much it uses.

battery isn't draining any quicker for me with the waves one running, with fairly high visual tweaks.

Yeah had a look at bbs and nothing is showing up at all surprisingly! :D (although not sure actually if it would even show up in bbs anyway..... :p)

Android/live wallpapers must be much better these days as a year or more ago they raped battery life.

Well there will be some drain, but for us people that don't use their phone 5/6 hours per day (of screen time) then you wont really notice much difference.

Multiple cores are nice for these types of apps, if coded properly!

surely it only uses battery if it's visible on the screen? which is only going to be a tiny amount of time.... most of the time the phone will be on standby or you'll be using an app so the wallpaper will be hidden

Well I'm gonna give it a go. It's almost exactly an animated version of my wallpaper of choice so it'd be rude not to. Will just see how the battery stats go I guess. It does look lush!

surely it only uses battery if it's visible on the screen? which is only going to be a tiny amount of time.... most of the time the phone will be on standby or you'll be using an app so the wallpaper will be hidden

Yes, but as we've discussed earlier, some people worry if their wallpaper is white. Imagine the fit they would have if it was moving! ;)

Just realised that Broken Sword II has been released! Insta-buy, will download it when I get home tonight. First game was an excellent conversion to the touch-screen phone format, I have every faith in Revolution that the same will go for this one. Always nice to see the original studio still going and doing things like this themselves rather than farming it out to some other no-name company with not as much respect for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom