Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Where you guys get the Widget locker Beta? I've looked on the dev website but nothing...

Go into settings, then scroll down to "Labs", the first option will be about updates, pick "Public Betas". Now go back to the main settings menu and press "Check for updates...".

Widget locker seems to crash when I try to add anything to the bezel app list :(. Camera on the other hand works very well!

Yes but it doenst really work for GMail. Well it does but it only blinks the LED for a few times.

I've found a fix.

LED Blinker
Vibration Notifier

Both brilliant apps.

LED Blinker handles my LED colors for the various apps. Plus it allows me to turn off LED notifications during certain hours (like when I'm asleep).

Vibration Notifier reminds me of notifications by playing a sound or by vibrating (or both) at set intervals for a set period (Eg. play sound & vibrate every 4min for 4 times). It even lets me set the pattern of the vibration and you can add ANY app that is installed.

I would defo recommend both if you never want to miss a notification again.

Anyone have trouble getting LED Blinker to work? Doesn't seem to want to play ball with my S3.

I'm guessing the phone manages its own notifications, but I was referring to a specific setting in the application which allows you to set the light (like what WhatsApp and GoSMS have).

Apologies if I got hold of the wrong end of the stick :cool:

Ah sorry, no I think its me getting the wrong end of the stick, or missing the stick completely. :)

PA style pie menu, works perfectly with hidden status bars:
883799805.png

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom