Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tell it to backup my apps+data to my external SD card. Then when I flash a new rom I just tell it to restore from the same location :)

I only do this because I've had it in the past where the internal SD card has been wiped during a new rom installation.

Post a screen of your battery use page, I'm pretty confident that the screen will be at the top.

Sure.

2013-02-20212535_zpscd67b975.png

If you're believing the built in battery stats, that might be where you're going wrong.

What are people using on their lockscreens to hide the status bar?

And is there any way to hide it when i view an image? I notice the image doesn't fill the whole screen....well it does but the navigation bar/status bar is still there. Want images to use all the screen

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't use a lock screen? I've not once pocket dialed, or launched apps I didn't mean to. Lockscreens just slow my phone usage down :(
If you're happy for any opportunistic thief to gain access to your Gmail, Facebook, Twin line banking etc then sure why not?

Am I the only one that doesn't use a lock screen? I've not once pocket dialed, or launched apps I didn't mean to. Lockscreens just slow my phone usage down :(

I use a pattern lockscreen and nothing else. It's added security and doesn't take long to unlock.

I can press the button and if I haven't got any notifications I don't need to unlock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom