Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get flow, I just can't type certain words with it and when it outputs the wrong word there is no correction box to rectify the mistake.

I tried for ages to flow the word "greet" but there was no way I could get to "greet" with just flow.

I don't get flow, I just can't type certain words with it and when it outputs the wrong word there is no correction box to rectify the mistake.

I tried for ages to flow the word "greet" but there was no way I could get to "greet" with just flow.

Does doing a little loop or swirl gesture on the E before going to T work?

Last edited:
Personally I prefer the stock 4.2 keyboard, UI/colour scheme is far nicer imo. I also find the gesture/swype feature better than swiftkey flow overall. Just miss the cursor keys though :(

Got a question guys....

I took my phone off charge this morning and it was 100%. Then later on i checked when it was on something like 80% and noticed that the Maps app had used 12% of it. My question is.....i hadnt opened or used Maps so why is it using battery and why is it running?!
Wifi and GPS was off aswell.

Got a question guys....

I took my phone off charge this morning and it was 100%. Then later on i checked when it was on something like 80% and noticed that the Maps app had used 12% of it. My question is.....i hadnt opened or used Maps so why is it using battery and why is it running?!
Wifi and GPS was off aswell.

Have you got location services switched on? I think anything using that for location data shows up as google maps in terms of battery usage. It also has a setting which allows it to switch GPS on and off, which can obviously suck battery.

It can be a pain sometimes. I'm not sure if swiping all the way through the letter, or just on to it is better, I think the former. To select a different word, hit backspace once and take your pick.

Personally I prefer the stock 4.2 keyboard, UI/colour scheme is far nicer imo. I also find the gesture/swype feature better than swiftkey flow overall. Just miss the cursor keys though :(

Now I am using the flow of it would be much slower typing to return back for me.

Now I am using the flow it would be much slower typing to return back for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom