Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff you got me all excited lol I went on a searching frenzy :p

Let us know what they say, I really wanted to give it a play the other day but even using the link it's incompatible with everything :(

I'm downloading the additional content on my phone now, can't check my tablet as it's at home, but push comes to shove, I'll just Titanium backup it and move it on to dropbox.

What the heck has happened to Chrome after the last update? Text sizes are all messed up.
On this forum, when scrolling through a thread some text is massive while other posts are so tiny I can't read them.

I have always found chrome to be crap for rendering this forum and other sites with regards to the text size. With firefox it is even worse :( :o

Tried the new opera out and I like it! However, as benjo stated, same problem now with text sizes plus lack of text reflow is damn annoying.

So sticking with the stock sense browser :p

What the heck has happened to Chrome after the last update? Text sizes are all messed up.
On this forum, when scrolling through a thread some text is massive while other posts are so tiny I can't read them.

Noted, I thought it had become a web meme for folk to change the size of text in their posts.

Carp I'm in on it now!!

Get used to it, the drive for mobile html 5 has broken more than it's fixed. Opera is following suite too :(

ASOP is the only browser left worth using for desktop sites. Maybe it's time ocUK have a compatible site?

I've just come across a problem. I'm at work and my pc is at home. I've purchased Arma 3 (whilst at work) but can't start it downloading as my pc is at home.

I have my Samsung Galaxy Note in my hand. So that I can mitigate this issue in future what is the best & safest app to remote onto my pc from my mobile, so that I could have started the download?

I've just come across a problem. I'm at work and my pc is at home. I've purchased Arma 3 (whilst at work) but can't start it downloading as my pc is at home.

I have my Samsung Galaxy Note in my hand. So that I can mitigate this issue in future what is the best & safest app to remote onto my pc from my mobile, so that I could have started the download?

I would install the unattended server version of Teamviewer on my home PC and then install Teamviewer on my Note and use that if I was you.

Anyone know how to get vibrate to come on automatically when phone is not in vibrate or silent modes?

The volume keys have the following options..

- silent
- vibrate
- sound

I am able to do those using the volume buttons but to have "sound + vibrate" i have to enable vibrate in quick settings after turning the volume up using the buttons.

Using PA ROM...

what i really want is the following options when using the volume keys:

- silent
- vibrate
- sound & vibrate

Anyone know how to get vibrate to come on automatically when phone is not in vibrate or silent modes?

The volume keys have the following options..

- silent
- vibrate
- sound

I am able to do those using the volume buttons but to have "sound + vibrate" i have to enable vibrate in quick settings after turning the volume up using the buttons.

Using PA ROM...

what i really want is the following options when using the volume keys:

- silent
- vibrate
- sound & vibrate

This is gonna sound really dumb, but can someone explain to me the purpose of those toggles, or specifically the vibrate mode? In the sound options of my Nexus 4, there's a setting there to say whether or not the phone should vibrate when ringing. So if it's enabled in those sound options, what would not enabling that toggle do? I have mine on just "sound" mode, and my phone still vibrates whenever I get a notification of any sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom