Essential Android Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, chrome has always displayed these forums badly. I've always found it quite poor, from day one it used to make my (then) S2 freeze horribly.

It was okay before, its just the new text rendering that looks worse. I'm on the default Android browser on my Tab now and it's so much clearer. Performance is much better too, so it looks like I'll be using this until Chrome can match it.

It was okay before, its just the new text rendering that looks worse. I'm on the default Android browser on my Tab now and it's so much clearer. Performance is much better too, so it looks like I'll be using this until Chrome can match it.

It was absolutely fine before, I just uninstalled the update and it's all good again.

What phone? If you could take a screenshot (google how to, it's not tough) it would be easier.

Sounds like a battery percentage mod. You on a custom rom ?

screenshot2013030304125.png

Have tried to google but doesn't come with anything except speedometer apps. :)

And no not on a custom ROM.

I just wiped everything and started again.
The whole process is pretty fast so didnt take long. The annoying part is setting up all the preferences again for all the apps. Wish Google would allow app settings backups :/

Think im going to create a nandroid back up just incase i screw up again in the future but the only problem with that is that nandroid backups do not save the SD card portion of the Nexus 4......

Last edited:
I just wiped everything and started again.
The whole process is pretty fast so didnt take long. The annoying part is setting up all the preferences again for all the apps. Wish Google would allow app settings backups :/

Think im going to create a nandroid back up just incase i screw up again in the future but the only problem with that is that nandroid backups do not save the SD card portion of the Nexus 4......

Restore apps+data with Titanium ?

I back up my apps and data once a week (automatically)

Just came across these apps:

stock ICS/JB multi-tasking window/task switcher

EDIT;

Doesn't fully work on non rooted phones, but supposedly they will improve it......

A camera app based on stock 4.2

The camera app is pretty good, lots of options to mess with and a few effects and also has the 4.2 gallery app (so you have all the editing features and a nice UI etc.)

Going to try the task switcher app out now.

Last edited:
Is there anything that shares the file contents on an android device like a share on a PC? Basically I would like to browse my phones files and stream them wirelessly from my tablet. Something that would allow ES File Explorer to see the contents of the SD card through its LAN mode or FTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom