• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

eTeknix review i9-10900x and i9 10940x

Associate
Linus is hammering Intel in his i9-10980XE review! :eek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuaiqcjf0bs&feature=emb_logo

Quote "By setting the NDA lift to midnight, the day before AMD's, Intel has forced us to also tackle another subject in today's video, just how low their cowards pathetic weaselly behavior has sunk"
Quote "Even after slashing your prices as much as 50% on your rehashed hardware, you've still got nothing and you'll grasp at any desperate strategy to avoid any direct comparisons against your competitors product"
Quote "Don't miss the AMD side of this very exciting CPU launch today and that's a hint right, because I said it was an exciting CPU launch and this (10980XE) sure wasn't one" :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Df4ahvDX4AA6k4Q.jpg

Soldato
Obscured results in Linus results are new TR at a guess?

Yes. And they look insane!!!

Linus is hammering Intel in his i9-10980XE review! :eek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuaiqcjf0bs&feature=emb_logo

Quote "By setting the NDA lift to midnight, the day before AMD's, Intel has forced us to also tackle another subject in today's video, just how low their cowards pathetic weaselly behavior has sunk"
Quote "Even after slashing your prices as much as 50% on your rehashed hardware, you've still got nothing and you'll grasp at any desperate strategy to avoid any direct comparisons against your competitors product"
Quote "Don't miss the AMD side of this very exciting CPU launch today and that's a hint right, because I said it was an exciting CPU launch and this (10980XE) sure wasn't one" :p

The best part was when Intel said to Linus that the 9980XE shouldn't perform that good :D

Associate
Yes :p and it's interesting that Linus mentions that he suspects the reason for that being the latest hardware vulnerability fixes might be taking a heavier hit on the 10980XE.

Soldato
The 10980XE can consume well over 500W with an overclock. :eek:

520wbvjep.png

The fact that it consumes 29% more power than a 32-core Threadripper at stock is arguably even more embarrassing.

Soldato
As we always say.... Competition always benefits the consumer! Maybe Intel will actually start designing and stop rehashing and regurgitating :D.

Back
Top Bottom