Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
G29 is PS4, G920 is Xbox one. Same basic design and both work with a PC. Slightly different button layout and the authentication chip for that console.

They're similar to the older G25 and G27 that have been around for donkeys years.

Commissario
It's actually three mods - See here. Two are from the workshop and the other one I installed manually, all the instructions are on that page.
I've got:
Winter Add-on for Realistic Graphics Mod and Frosty
Realistic Graphics Mod v2.0.2
Frosty v6.5

They're the top three mods in my load order list thing.

Soldato
"It will need about 1 year of in-game time to be able to afford a own truck without any loan."

Holy moly.

Yeah, it might take some time, I do like the challenge though :D.

Is it possible to remove economy mods like that without reverting back to previous saved games?

I'm not sure how you'd find out? I just loaded ETS2 up and made an updated save file, jumped to profiles and disabled mod and was greeting with the mod missing and dependencies required by the mod. I ignored them and was able to load the save file I'd just created. Money wise, all the quick jobs now seemed to be showing the typical price rather than the £100 or £200 price I was getting with the mod. Enabling or disabling the mod seems to change your currency region but it can easily be changed back to GBP in settings.

If you wanted to test further, just make sure you backup your profiles folder first.

HR4

HR4

Associate
I get most of my mods from here.. But beware you'll need malware of some type as the downloads come from pretty dodgy sites. But with good malware there isn't a problem.

Commissario
I thought I'd try the Scania again, seeing if I could get a better seating position and I think I found it. I've fitted one out and just completed one delivery, it seems better. Need to get rid of that stupid front mirror though.

i8fTAyr.jpeg

Commissario
I picked up a crane from right at the bottom of Italy to take to Strasbourg, just under 2,000km.

I was having a lovely drive.

iNxiU9H.jpeg

Something happened which I've not experienced before... I was less than 300km from my destination.

v6M8itB.jpeg

A real oooops moment. I simply overcooked it on a long right hand bend which seemed to tighten a bit half way round. I was within the speed limit when this happened and although I could feel two wheels lifting, I just couldn't stop it tipping over.

Unrealistically, the trailer only picked up about 5% damage and I had to get recovered to the nearest garage which cost a few thousand euros.

Over Christmas, I completed the WoT event in both ETS2 and ATS, it was quite fun delivering all those Christmas presents.

Associate
I take it with Pro mods i cant just download the full mod? since i only have the base game

I bought this for a laugh... well addicted now lol

Associate
I just bought all the main add-ons. Might aswell dive in with both feet.

Should be sorted for mods, only thing I've not got in weather mods.

Pro mods
Realistic graphics
DP ai traffic
Fuzzys car / bus / truck skins
Uk traffic signs

Time to truck!

Back
Top Bottom