** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
MAscherano is scum, he absolutely demolished Ronaldo, then Ronaldo did not kick out at him, did nothing, but attempted to get him sent off.

I'd happily, happily see Mascherano sent off for that.

Soldato
The ref is quite card happy but when the tackles are this cynical they do deserve the cards to be fair. He's past me so I'll just trip him basically.

Caporegime
There was a time when Pepe and Ramos were utter thugs, stamping on Messi's hand I remember from Pepe. I forget which player it was, don't think it was Barca, where Pepe kicked out nastily against a player, gave away a penalty and then just stamped on his stomach very obviously on purpose. Ramose will throw his elbow at everyone, run 30 yards full pace and jump in looking like he's going to break someone's ankle/leg/neck/face. To be fair, both have been significantly better for a couple of years.

Tonight 99% of the cheating has been Barca, even Ronaldo going down, it was pretty obvious Pique made it look like he was going to take Ronaldo down, seemed much more like someone avoiding being tripped than intentionally diving.

Iniesta even with two nasty challenges now. But Suarez did a nasty tackle and dived to get someone a yellow card. Mascherano did a pretty bad tackle and then a huge attempt to get Ronaldo sent off. Real by and large have improved over the past couple years, actually thinking back to it Chelsea got much better under Ancelotti as well.

Back
Top Bottom