** European League Thread (Spain/Germany/France etc) **

Caporegime
Suarez was a clear dive, the rolling around on the floor feigning injury afterwards is standard cheating from him.

Ronaldo, not sure it was a dive but it wasn't a foul either. Either way i'm glad he got sent off because anyone who gets a yellow for taking their shirt off deserves everything coming their way.

Soldato
Suarez was a clear dive, the rolling around on the floor feigning injury afterwards is standard cheating from him.

this

It was analysed by the pundits after and they all agreed there was contact on Suarez and next to nothing to make Ronaldo flop down like he did.

Suarez had to put up with an incredibly biased media during his time in England, including getting accused of biting an opponent when it was clear he was elbowed in the mouth, but I'm surprised that biased view has remained during his time in Spain. He's been a model professional as far as I can tell.

lol

and did the racism fell in his mouth as well?

fez

fez

Caporegime
Liverpool fans still maintaining that Suarez is not a complete ****. What a surprise.

I have watched the Suarez penalty a number of times in slow motion and from different angles and its a dive. There was either no contact or the tiniest bit and if there was the tiniest bit it didn't do anything to him. He doesn't go down at the right time.

The Ronaldo one was probably a soft penalty if given but there was contact and Ronaldo has every right to claim for it. The ref doesn't have to give it but a card for that was a bit silly. Its not a binary decision of penalty or yellow for a dive.

Still think his ban should be longer. Pushing a ref should not be tolerated.

Caporegime
Riiiighhhttt so even though it clearly says in the article that violent acts towards refs were to be punished with bans after 2009.

You still had to bring it up?? Geezus Mary wept:p

Just to make it even more obvious to you, yes Messi did push a ref back then but at that point he wasn't going to be punished because there was NO LAW banning it.

Makes me laugh these Real fans saying oh look but he did it 8 yrs but got away with it so Ronaldo should as well lolololol. No he shouldn't because it's now banned, had Messi done something similar today...pretty sure he would be banned.

Ronaldo should count his lucky stars that it's only a 5 game ban, should have been 12 at the very least.

Don
Barca are a mess but this Real side is something special, possibly better than Pep's Barca side.

That Barca side were great at what they did, almost perfect at it but if they had an off day there were always weaknesses that could be exposed. This Real side has everything though - they could play you off the park (maybe not to the level of Pep's Barca), they can dig in and destroy you on the break and they have some horrible ****s in their side if you want to get in a scrap with them too.

Soldato
Off to Valencia for wkend in the morning

Managed to grab tickets for valencias opening home game tomorrow night right at the top of the famous south stand :)

£10.85 - really shows what a joke our prices in uk are!

Back
Top Bottom