• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Warrany Trouble!

We have changed our warranty for ALL global users. EVGA now covers the product under warranty, NOT the consumer! This means that the warranty is transferable! Please see this link: http://www.evga.com/articles/00671/

I have posted this already, but because of the high uptake on this thread I thought I would mention it again. This is truly an amazing thing for all consumers of EVGA graphic cards!! and goes back to the point, that EVGA really does listen to consumer views, and act upon them!

That mean i can transfer the warranty for this card over to Balbowa now?

It applies to cards bought after a certain date, one sec.

EDIT:
Products purchased on or after July 1st, 2011

Not sure if that applies to the transferrable warranty.

I think what EVGA are saying is that they don't care who bought it, they just look at the product in question.

We have changed our warranty for ALL global users. EVGA now covers the product under warranty, NOT the consumer! This means that the warranty is transferable! Please see this link: http://www.evga.com/articles/00671/

I have posted this already, but because of the high uptake on this thread I thought I would mention it again. This is truly an amazing thing for all consumers of EVGA graphic cards!! and goes back to the point, that EVGA really does listen to consumer views, and act upon them!

That is huge! Especially in the current market with way overpriced brand new offerings from Nvidai/AMD. Many thanks for posting this! WOuld you need an original receipt still?

All I can say is that has put EVGA right at the top of my list now. Unless any other manufacturer does that I'm definately going to get an EVGA card.

That mean i can transfer the warranty for this card over to Balbowa now?

Balb0wa can make use of the "normal" warranty period which will run from the date you bought the original card that this was an RMA replacement for.

If the original card was purchased on or after July 1st, 2011 then it looks like the extended 10 year warranty may be transferrable. I'm not sure from the information posted by EVGA.

For products purchased prior to 1 July 2011 the 10 year extended warranty only applies to the original purchaser so presumably Balb0wa will only have the length of the "normal" warranty from the date of your original purchase if prior to that date.

Gotta say it's nice to see EVGA Europe acting like EVGA USA now.

Good companies that listen and don't make you talk to the cogs of a corporate machine are bloody hard to find now.

Back
Top Bottom