• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA Warrany Trouble!

Intern...lol nope. Just helping a customer who feels he deserves better whilst Nic is not around. EVGA like to go the extra mile for ALL customers so even though this is not my job to do, I am happy to help whenever I can.

I think he meant the perpetrator of the damage.

IE - some one at EVGA Germany dropped the card and doesn't want to 'fess lol.

Intern...lol nope. Just helping a customer who feels he deserves better whilst Nic is not around. EVGA like to go the extra mile for ALL customers so even though this is not my job to do, I am happy to help whenever I can.

He's referring to whoever dropped the card, or dinked it off something from the looks of it :p

Even though it does look like it has been dropped on the corner, its very kind of EVGA Lee to look into this personally. Lets see what their response is

If theyre anything like Asus i don't hold out much hope, Asus have a habit of putting a product under the hubble space telescope and finding what they can to blame it on the user. In my experience at least. :mad:

or the guy who opened the package and the guy testing the item is 2 different person

still, i don't see how the physical damage to that small corner would make the card faulty... then blaming the fault of the card to the physical damage

I'm glad I looked in this thread, I would have never thought of making a video packaging a component I was about to RMA, will do if I'm unfortunate to have to RMA anything. Sorry to hear about this but out of curiosity, wouldn't the card still work? It's only a little chip in the corner.

I'm glad I looked in this thread, I would have never thought of making a video packaging a component I was about to RMA, will do if I'm unfortunate to have to RMA anything. Sorry to hear about this but out of curiosity, wouldn't the card still work? It's only a little chip in the corner.

Same. Will record from now on. Certainly won't be buying from evga.

delivery guys are complete crap. Incompetent morons who just can't execute their simple jobs with any degree of professionalism. In my experience FedEx and Yodel are the worst. UPS is pretty bad too... Parcelforce is not bad. DPD is amazing.

I do it with everything now, including stuff I sell second hand.

I also photo and write down all the serial numbers and add a small mark with a permanent marker.

A lot of people out there pulling switches on duff GPUs tbh.

delivery guys are complete crap. Incompetent morons who just can't execute their simple jobs with any degree of professionalism. In my experience FedEx and Yodel are the worst. UPS is pretty bad too... Parcelforce is not bad. DPD is amazing.

^ That. DPD = bloody excellent. One hour window, never been late.

Wow... Didn't expect this of evga, you don't hear this much about evga though? At least not as much as the other brands? But still, you never know it could have been thrown around by couriers although the damage seems unlikely caused by that. Anyway let's wait and see what Lee can do/find out. I'll be following this!

+1

i completely agree with everything said here - top man!

Don't buy any EVGA product the support are crap.

i say don't buy anything that has RMA centre outside of the UK,it took me nearly 5 weeks to get refund for my samsung 3D monitor from the river named company in germany,also once i had to RMA a class4 8GB sandisk micro sd card to somewhere in europe (can't remember but i think czech republic) & a month later they sent me a class2 card.

The best company that I had the best experience was with the Antec company. They just wanted some photograph of the damage and proof of purchase. I had the part with me within 3 days without any damage. That's what I call excellent service for 3 years warranty.

The best company that I had the best experience was with the Antec company. They just wanted some photograph of the damage and proof of purchase. I had the part with me within 3 days without any damage. That's what I call excellent service for 3 years warranty.

Logitech do that too.

Logitech do that too.

Logitech refused to replace my mx air mouse at first but after some haggling and serial number emails they replaced it with a g700 which they did not have to do, i didnt have the reciept.

And i always take pics of serials and condition when selling gfx cards etc and put those pics on the listing, scammers are terrible and its much easier to scam thab prove innocence! Sad but true.

Watching this thread. Threads like these on popular forums can damage companies rep, ag least if evga dont come good op can take small satisfaction that a lot of people will avoid!

Best rma i dealt with was ultimate ears before they were bought, i damaged a 200 £ pair, of ear phones, emailed the ceo, they replaced them 100% free from usa, i even got several emails from ceo. Reputation is evedything now, why i bought my tv from JL

Back
Top Bottom