*** Exciting changes are coming to Overclockers UK! ***

Associate
Can’t even view the site on an iPhone just the overclockers header loads up. Must be losing no end of custom from people who buy on a whim. Not many people these days want to log on to a laptop or pc to order an item.

Associate
Has anyone come across not being able to scroll down on iPad on any page? Using Safari (iOS 14.8). Not using anything that interferes with websites bar VPN, even disabled it still won't scroll down. Disappointing as I usually browse on iOS then buy on PC, hoping this is fixed.

Plus not a fan of how big elements are, and sort via Availability (aka in stock) filter is gone - is it asking much to have this filter option back?

Associate
Has anyone come across not being able to scroll down on iPad on any page? Using Safari (iOS 14.8). Not using anything that interferes with websites bar VPN, even disabled it still won't scroll down.

This was happening to me a few months back as well, both on my iPhone and iPad, Chrome and Safari.

OcUK Staff
OP
Can’t even view the site on an iPhone just the overclockers header loads up. Must be losing no end of custom from people who buy on a whim. Not many people these days want to log on to a laptop or pc to order an item.

Hey, which iPhone and iOS are you on? - And are you using Safari too? :)

Has anyone come across not being able to scroll down on iPad on any page? Using Safari (iOS 14.8). Not using anything that interferes with websites bar VPN, even disabled it still won't scroll down. Disappointing as I usually browse on iOS then buy on PC, hoping this is fixed.

Plus not a fan of how big elements are, and sort via Availability (aka in stock) filter is gone - is it asking much to have this filter option back?

I've passed this onto the dev team, thank you! - When it comes to the Availability, this should be on the right hand side of the website as a filter. :)

Will the 'Sort by New' be restored from the old website? Sorting recent just brings up old items.

This is currently being worked on. Thank you.

Soldato
Still showing products by release date out of order.. infact you have actually managed to add discontinued archived products into the list :D

IIOS4FW.png

also lots of DDR3 and DDR2 on back order ,, good news for retro builders :cry:

93FvdSP.png

OcUK Staff
OP
Still showing products by release date out of order.. infact you have actually managed to add discontinued archived products into the list :D

IIOS4FW.png

also lots of DDR3 and DDR2 on back order ,, good news for retro builders :cry:

93FvdSP.png

Passed this on so it can be fixed, thank you. :)

I’m on iPhone 12 Pro and yes I’m using safari. The websites absolutely unusable with my device.

Which iOS are you using as we're testing the website on an iPhone 12 Pro and the website is working fine for us, so we're struggling to replicate the same issue you're having.

Associate
Passed this on so it can be fixed, thank you. :)

Which iOS are you using as we're testing the website on an iPhone 12 Pro and the website is working fine for us, so we're struggling to replicate the same issue you're having.

iOS 15.3.1

I can now see that there are explore pc systems, water cooling, gaming and peripherals options at the bottom of the page and they work but I have to scroll right down. There’s a spinning wheel on the page that doesn’t load anything and the top left where you used to able to go into categories doesn’t work and neither does the search bar.

Associate
LTcDUoX.png

Maybe I'm not wishing hard enough?

First visit to the site still gives me the Cookies popup window by the way, but when I save settings I then am spared further popups until the next time I visit.

Back
Top Bottom