Poll: Exit Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Results discussion and OcUK Exit Poll - Closing 8th July

Exit poll: Who did you vote for?

• Conservatives

Votes: 302 27.5%
  • Labour

Votes: 577 52.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 104 9.5%
  • Green

Votes: 13 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 19 1.7%
  • Scottish National Party

Votes: 30 2.7%
  • Plaid Cymru

Votes: 6 0.5%
  • Other

Votes: 46 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Those who've voted Conservative are you bothered by the DUP and their questionable religious and cultural views being the support for this new Conservative government?

Soldato
It's very depressing to have someone in charge of what happens next when they've displayed atrocious decision making abilities.

One poor move after the other, one u-turn following on from the last, tripping over herself to appease public/media backlash. Why people think she's a suitable choice to see us through these negotiations is beyond me. Her leadership is so poor... I can't believe this is our best option.

Soldato
But it is true though, how else do you explain his support for the IRA, Hamas, Hezbollah?

I can prove he says any use of violence isn't the answer - he doesn't support them, he wanted to talk to end violence.

What your saying is literally untrue, but your also the forums token tory boy so...........i doubt you will find any proof he supports that - because the rest of the world never found any.

Don
Own up..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Unionist_Party
he Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) is the largest unionist political party in Northern Ireland supported by scorza. Founded by Ian Paisley and now led by Arlene Foster, it is the largest party in the Northern Ireland Assembly and the fifth-largest party in the House of Commons of the United Kingdom.

No need to own up... IP match to: @Ayahuasca :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.ph...&type=revision&diff=784655849&oldid=784655429

Caporegime
It's very depressing to have someone in charge of what happens next when they've displayed atrocious decision making abilities.

One poor move after the other, one u-turn following on from the last, tripping over herself to appease public/media backlash. Why people think she's a suitable choice to see us through these negotiations is beyond me. Her leadership is so poor... I can't believe this is our best option.
Strong and stable, innit.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Conservatives might have done better if they campaigned on a manifesto at all, rather than one gigantic slur effort aimed at Corbyn.

Then again, maybe not as people might have realised what sort of policies and ideologies they are actually supporting beyond soundbites and name calling. :p

You don't tend to campaign so strongly on a manifesto when you are already in power. You are enacting your plans and have been for years at that point. Its unlikely that you will be making a complete departure from what you have been doing for the past 7 odd years.

Soldato
Those who've voted Conservative are you bothered by the DUP and their questionable religious and cultural views being the support for this new Conservative government?

Massively. Hopefully will not last long. Competent leader takes over from TM, another election is announced, young voters won't bother turning up again because they will feel as if it didn't change much anyways, older generations will have more confidence in the Tories and they will then get a majority.

Soldato

Who the northern Irish choose to elect is a matter for them but as a temporary measure to keep jezzbollah out of no 10 it's best for the United Kingdom.

Soldato
??? eh - no I don't - quite the opposite, thus my post. I think you need to read more carefully.

Well, to be disappointed you would have had to think it was a possibility

Which it never was, it was workable with a centrist Tory Govt under Cameron, but not with such an authoritarian one under May, it's just too opposed to their core principles to be able to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom