F1 2017

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Can't do the tyre wear sessions even giving it my all not caring about tyre wear becasue im 1s off the target... seems utterly daft.

Associate
I believe it was YoungBlood

Has anybody tried TT yet? I put the ghost of the leader on and they always seem to make so much time through braking, I don't know if its braking uber late or carrying way more speed through corner but its always there where they just zoom ahead

Ree

Ree

Associate
anyone done monaco yet? what a hellhole lol, literally zero overtaking at all and i even struggled to do the hairpin with the width of these things.

Soldato
anyone done monaco yet? what a hellhole lol, literally zero overtaking at all and i even struggled to do the hairpin with the width of these things.

I usually crash quite early on Monaco(IDGAF attitude to that race) causing terminal damage and i don't restart. Absolutely despise the track.

That said, when I pick up '17 eventually, and currently while I'm playing 16' still, I'm trying to reduce the amount of rewinds I use. Will use them just for terminal damage incidents

Soldato
Has the online system improved this year? Or is it the same as it has been for the last few. Really kills the longevity of the game for me.

Soldato
Ran a few goes at Brazil TT - need some custom setups to get uber quick.

This is the 1st game with a wheel for me so will take some time to get better.

I don't mind running some kind of TT challenge.

Say 10 days per track, screen shot evidence required, any setup goes? Need to be a validated time obviously ?

Caporegime
Hm, seems there is a bug with engine wear on 25% races. Many people on codemaster forum have confirmed it. Basically wear rate in practice and qualy doesn't scale properly.

Bit annoyed about some of the bugs and I hope they can fix them quickly.

It is hugely worrying that they didn't notice the engine wear scaling issue in testing. I mean seriously do they even test games these days?

They need to fix this, the fake qualy and practice times, as well as the awful anti aliasing implementation.

The scripted qualy times are very frustrating as this seemed to have been fixed in the last few games (fubar and scripted times was one of the reasons I gave up on the early versions as well).

Last edited:

Ree

Ree

Associate
ah that makes perfect sense now about the engine wear that is why i said about having to nurse the car so much gonna wear on me, i was flying through parts and that was on the merc too. i've literally just been upgrading durability of everything.

Soldato
Cheers for the replies, I grabbed it and had a quick few trial laps. Tried it maxed at 3440 and it ran avg 35-40fps so dropped to High and it was much much smoother.

Will have a good go of it later, felt fun.

Back
Top Bottom