F1 2019

Associate
Simple case of deciding whether its worth the development time or not and with such a small amount of people using VR its clearly not worth the hassle.
Money aside it's also a statement of the game you are trying to deliver. Is this a proper f1 sim or just a control pad casual game. I think codemasters like to think it's a proper sim but don't cater for the enthusiast.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Do people actually buy stuff from cdkeys? you would be better of pirating it. developers will get roughly the same %.

yeah loads of people use them its my goto place and never been let down.

i think the keys are bought in countries which are a lot cheaper then sold on to us. quite a few times i've received a picture of my key presumably off the box or whatever so i think the devs are getting something out of it.

Soldato
Not pre-ordering this as I cant find any mention of the multiplayer having been overhauled and without it I just dont play these games enough to warrant buying every year.

Man of Honour
OP
Do people actually buy stuff from cdkeys? you would be better of pirating it. developers will get roughly the same %.

Yes, often. No, you are wrong. They buy the keys in cheaper regions that we are still able to access and then sell them onto us. This might not be the case for all key sites.

I won’t be preordering until I see some user footage and feedback on YouTube.

Associate
They would have to put some effort in to give us VR so we won't get it. Much easier to fleece us by adding some relarive easy stuff then repackaging to us as a new game.

If you want an F1 game don't buy this, there is much better out there.

Soldato

Tough for them. They want more money then they need to position their talents more and don't let the houses screw them.

I bought pgr2 the other week for £19. On Steam wanted £70.

Yes, often. No, you are wrong. They buy the keys in cheaper regions that we are still able to access and then sell them onto us. This might not be the case for all key sites.

I won’t be preordering until I see some user footage and feedback on YouTube.
Well the publisher gets less money. As more sales are generated in other countries, which skews the per country revenue.

It doesn't affect the developer directly, they've been paid their wage.

Back
Top Bottom