F1 2019

Man of Honour
OP
So glad I did as it's a great wheel. Quality is great on this. What kind of stand would you recommend to mount it on? I've seen one on the bay for £56 which looks decent and folds up.

I am lucky that I can mount it on my desk in a reasonable position. Some decent stands out there, none seem all that cheap though!

Man of Honour
OP
Also posted this in Codemasters forum but feel may get a better response on here.

Career mode; when setting this up, I'm sure I turned the safety car setting to on and sure I saw the VSC in the F2 races before F1 but when I check the settings in between race weekends and sessions, it shows as off and is greyed out so cannot be changed; is this a bug or is it generally off? If so, can I change it to on?

Also, weather. Every race so far seems to have the same weather but again, when I check settings before race weekend it cannot be changed (last race was Baku and done Practice 1 in Spain so may just have been lucky with no rain).

Apologies if these have been asked before. I've seen safety car issues with it not coming out but mine shows as off which doesn't make sense

You can change all settings, but only at certain stages of the race weekend. I have had rain, but rarely - as it is I’m real life currently :p

Back
Top Bottom