Fake hate crime: Jussie Smollett paid two Nigerian brothers to attack him

Soldato
I hope smollett goes to prision along with everyone else involved. Can guarantee he wont tho, will all be swept under the carpet depending on how high up the food chain it goes

Caporegime
You make it 40 seconds into his posts :eek: :D

As he's talking about Tim Pool, what he's said is very accurate so I'm not sure why you believe the poster was biased?

Because it matters in the sense of talking about American politics as the left spectrum puts even the tories into that position.

The fact that "left" was unceremoniously used vs extreme left, is telling.

Caporegime
He's probably one of the best non-partisan journalists/commentators out there and was a founding member of Vice until they went full woke.

The left hate him because he's constantly calling them out on their lunacy and lies. The extreme far right hate him because he actually goes to alleged trouble spots and releases the film unedited.

The problem is too many people still believe the MSM rubbish about how independent journalists are all far right and need to be censored to protect the children, whereas CNN/BBC etc can run 3 years of Russia conspiracies and those same people still think they're not propagandists.

The mainstream media do very little journalism they get their news from the same sources and just repeat it, that's why there's so many videos on Youtube with so many different news stations telling a near identical story.

Associate
Because it matters in the sense of talking about American politics as the left spectrum puts even the tories into that position.

Do you yourself even believe what you write?

Tim pool is universally disliked on the left, as is highlighted by the endless hit pieces on him by "moderate" leftists (including the Guardian snidely inferring he was Alt-right). Generally the right are ambivalent on him or in agreement, apart from fringes who don't like that a) he's half Korean b) he went to places like Malmö and reported it wasn't as bad as made out.

Your wokeness is impressive

Caporegime
Do you yourself even believe what you write?

Tim pool is universally disliked on the left, as is highlighted by the endless hit pieces on him by "moderate" leftists. Generally the right are ambivalent on him or in agreement, apart from fridges who don't like that a) he's half Korean b) he went to places like Malmö and reported it wasn't as bad as made out.

Your wokeness is impressive

And yet you're basing this off of what Youtubers, social media in general? A utterly terrible measure.

It's like going on Gab and thinking it's a measure of right wingers or in the now rather dead neogaf when it was SJW central thinking that's simply the left wing.

Soldato
And yet you're basing this off of what Youtubers, social media in general? A utterly terrible measure.

It's like going on Gab and thinking it's a measure of right wingers or in the now rather dead neogaf when it was SJW central thinking that's simply the left wing.

Basing things on actual evidence is wrong? The statement of "Tim disliked by the left & the far right whilst the right is ambivalent" is correct as confirmed by Tim himself many times and seen via "old media" news articles (Guardian), via social media (mainly Twitter) & via "new media" news articles (rightwingwatch, medium etc).

What "measure" do you use to say which political leaning side like/dislike a person if all those above are "utterly terrible" ones?

Associate

Facts my boy, facts. Google Tim Pool and the first page results are left leaning articles attacking him. He barely registers on right wing media like Fox or DM etc.

As I have already highlighted, leftist MSM like the Guardian have already falsely linked him to the Alt-right. And that's without going into him being demonitised on major platforms.

Caporegime
He isn't just some youtuber as has already been pointed out to you, but don't let that get in the way of your fume

How is he not a youtuber? I'm not sure what relevance any of the other background has to do with my criticism... because he's won some praise before then his time wasting video/waffle is worthwhile?

Soldato
How is he not a youtuber? I'm not sure what relevance any of the other background has to do with my criticism... because he's won some praise before then his time wasting video/waffle is worthwhile?

As already said, he's a well respected journalist, the fact you have a short attention span and don't like the way he talks doesn't mean it isn't true

Soldato
I posted a Reuter’s article, you posted some YouTuber waffling on for 16mins or whatever while adding nothing much of value that you couldn’t already get from a brief article or two.
No......He posted the Tim Pool video, then YOU got triggered and posted your link along with an insult.

What did you expect when you are basically insulting logic and common sense, because that's what you lot are doing. It really is like having a debate on Science vs Religion.
And I don't believe you for one second when you say you've never heard of him.

Soldato
No......He posted the Tim Pool video, then YOU got triggered and posted your link along with an insult.

What did you expect when you are basically insulting logic and common sense, because that's what you lot are doing. It really is like having a debate on Science vs Religion.
And I don't believe you for one second when you say you've never heard of him.

Tim Pool? I can honestly say I have never heard of him and looking at that video, nope don't recognise him either

Soldato

Because the "left" is now really "extreme far left", there is no moderate left anymore.. because those that are like most liberals are considered Nazi's

Back
Top Bottom