Fallout TV series being developed by Amazon

Caporegime
What I find interesting is my partner who has played neither seems to have gotten into Fallout quicker than TLoU but enjoyed both thoroughly.

I've played more of Fallout than TLoU (I rage quit after getting killed by the first clicker on the PS4 version lol. I've since bought the PC version but not played it yet) but I'd so both are fantastic with different strengths. TLoU is a bit more of a serious tone but I like how wacky this is.

Yeah, my wife was the complete opposite. Never played a game but loved TLoU, she couldn't even get through the first episode of this :(

Caporegime
Oh no, interracial relationships. How unbelievable.
people dislike it because it always seems forced, like TV adverts are usually never white couples anymore, it's easy to believe it's just box ticking.

Personally I liked the Maximus guy in this, he's like a budget Jonathon majors

The "pimple" eruption scene was just pure cringe....

The writings terribly juvenile at times like a 15year old wrote it

Last edited:
Soldato
people dislike it because it always seems forced, like TV adverts are usually never white couples anymore, it's easy to believe it's just box ticking.

Or it's just a reflection on society that interracial relationships are a thing? I think that's saying more about people who have a bee in their bonnet about it than it actually being on TV.

Either way, it's an absurdly petty complaint to have.

Caporegime
Well you got to question someone's taste when they can play COD and BF on repeat for years xD

Hmm not sure what those games have to do with it...... By the way I hate COD. Warzone 1 yes, the others no. As for Battlefield, it all went wrong in 2042

Now back to the TV show..

Soldato
Hmmm, respects source material, doesn't insult their built in audience prior to release (looking at you Witcher), no wokery, no politics, no remaking a fictional World to "reflect the World we live in today" oh and a very good female lead...(went thru 2 seasons of Yellowjackets, and first EP of this and I had no idea EP was English...)

Knocks it out the park, how does this work?

It's almost like there's a formula to making good TV shows...if only someone could work out what it was...

:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Or it's just a reflection on society that interracial relationships are a thing? I think that's saying more about people who have a bee in their bonnet about it than it actually being on TV.

Either way, it's an absurdly petty complaint to have.
Interracial relationships are uncommon and depending on the races involved can be quite rare (almost impossible). The majority of people date within their own race.

Interracial relationships in film and TV are just a way of checking boxes to say you include as many different races as possible within the limited roster of the main cast. Proper representation would involve a mix of black couples or middle eastern couples or east asian couples etc.. Which doesn't seem to be the case in the main cast for a number of these shows.

Sorry for taking this thread off on a tangent.

Last edited:
Associate
A white man and a black woman? In this day and age?
/clutches pearls

Christ some people need to take a chill pill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom