Fallout TV series being developed by Amazon

Caporegime
Really enjoyed the first episode, and watched the 'coming this season' bit at the end.

Everything in the World is pretty much game accurate at the moment.

Wonder if we will see super mutants.

Soldato
I love when people 'review' stuff for the forum, but also admit that they basically skipped loads of it.

Fallout has never been realistic.
In the same way how everyone likes it after only seeing one episode. We all know in this day and age the first couple of episodes always seem good but fall off a cliff by the end.

Soldato
How many is enough to have an opinion on a show?
These days consistency is shot. They always put everything crowd pleasing in the first episode, especially when they dump all the episodes in one go. I'd say 3-4 episodes at the absolute minimum.

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoyed the first episode, and watched the 'coming this season' bit at the end.

Everything in the World is pretty much game accurate at the moment.

Wonder if we will see super mutants.
I'm fairly confident there was a glimpse at one point of a dead one (very beginning of ep3) , but whether that's all well get who knows.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oh and anyone crying "woke" about this series is a sensitive little banana and needs a hug.

At this point I'm starting to think that the term is now a default position about anything new for some, or Russian bot farms have infiltrated every forum/social media channel on the planet and are just trying to incite division.
I don't tend to see these things unless they are blindingly obvious, but not a single thing (in episode 1) that raised an eyebrow.

But then a female protagonist or black person is enough to get some people here to cry woke. Or think it's "woke" if a woman successfully defends themselves against a man.

Associate
Cant get over the audio quality for the sound effects especially the ghouls shotgun, it really sounds incredible through a pair of homepod's with Atmos.

Cheers All

Back
Top Bottom