1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Poneros, 10 Jul 2020.

1. DarrenM343

Soldato

I had to track that review down, not heard of WAB before. Very funny. End of the review with the dog I was expecting as soon as I saw it, but still very funny when it happened :).
    He's made me want the game now despite giving it a poor review :D to have a good laugh at it if it;s that bad in some areas. I've always bought the FC games and 5 was a disappointed so will see what this is like.

Last edited: 12 Oct 2021
  2. Dave85

Sgarrista

People don't like mac at wab because they think he puts everything down. They don't seem to realise he and others like him such as me are all for the golden age of games. e.g non pc forcing opinions and agendas down your throat with pathetic easy gameplay that holds your hands. Modern games these days are an utter travesty.

3. weeble

Wise Guy

Took me a while to deduce this too, but what I don't understand is that I have 4 mods - sticky grenades, dynamite, smoke bombs and something else. How do I cycle through these, as I only seem to be able to use sticky grenades. Or is that something you switch at the weapon mod station, like AP bullets or soft shelled ones? The whole "Be prepared" thing...

The 30 second AI respawn can get a little chaotic for stealth playstyles - snipe, sort out alarms, then full rambo seems to work best for me

4. McBain

Capodecina

Something else that wasn't obvious to me was that some mods are only usable on certain Supremos. For example, the starter Supremo can't equip EMP grenades, unless I still don't understand it :p

5. agnes

Capodecina

Not sure for controller, but mouse+kb is hold Q to bring up the weapon wheel, then use the scroll wheel to cycler through the throwable weapons.

Did not know that either! I'm using the EMP supremo simply as if the enemy is in any vehicle (tank, heli etc), the range is huge and will make all vehicles dead making it super easy to hijack them.

6. Gerard

Caporegime

Forgot all about getting a code for this, checked my junk emails and discovered it earlier. Downloading now, 80ish gigs. :eek:

7. TNA

Capodecina

Less than half that if you don't have 16GB VRAM :cry:

HD Textures don't work unless you have 16GB apparently. Not even 12GB cards work with them properly.

8. Gerard

Caporegime

I have 16 gigs vram ;)

9. TNA

Capodecina

:D

10. Paul_cz

Mobster

Depends on resolution. I am using the HD pack in 2880x1620 with my 2080Ti (11GB) and it works flawlessly.

11. TNA

Capodecina

Oh yeah. Forgot to say 4K. Though seems to be an issue ar 1440p uktrawide also.

12. Mobius 1

Capodecina

The supremo firework launcher weapon is cool. :D (not the backpack but the actual gun)

13. Iamzod

Mobster

Backpack full of missiles?

That's basically my experience, from quiet to utter carnage in 1 second!

14. Mobius 1

Capodecina

He might mean the handheld firework launcher you can purchase from Juan. I use it with the supremo missile barrage for absolute chaos :D

15. Mobius 1

Capodecina

Anyone having any luck with fishing ? I’m In a barracuda fishing spot but can’t for the love of god catch a barracuda.

16. Malevolence

Capodecina

And this is why I can't play many of the new games, being stuck on 1MB/s really ******* winds me up.

17. ne0

Hitman

nah literally a bunch of fireworks lol best weapon ever. I can't get enough of this game, it's hilarious :p

18. Gerard

Caporegime

You out in the stix?

19. Malevolence

Capodecina

No, middle of a city. Which just boils my **** even more.

20. Gerard

Caporegime

Pretty slow for city speeds.