Far Cry 6

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I must have missed that bit, ive pretty much completed teh game aside from teh 'special forces' missions, how to you get it?

When I logged in the day they added it the quest pops up basically forcing you to see it on the map. I completed it and didnt get the bike at the end, the quest never completed right but later they admitted it was released too early by mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfl7jPKVrN4

Ree

Ree

Associate
Bought this cause of the £10 off offer through Epic and am about 18 hours in and was enjoying it but I've been hit with constant crashing now when switching weapons.

Associate
i just got this aswell on sale from epic.
i actually think the graphics are fantastic and the storyline.
ive had no issues at all or crashing
im using a 5600x cpu and 6800 xt gpu.
without ray tracing on 4k ultra im getting around 80fps
with ray tracing turned on i get mostly 60 fps

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
i just got this aswell on sale from epic. i actually think the graphics are fantastic and the storyline. ive had no issues at all or crashing
im using a 5600x cpu and 6800 xt gpu. without ray tracing on 4k ultra im getting around 80fps, with ray tracing turned on i get mostly 60 fps

Glad you had a normal experience, as expectations weren't high nor was it championed as a massive title its a decent game and great visuals IMO. :) Did you play any other titles like this yet?

Associate
Glad you had a normal experience, as expectations weren't high nor was it championed as a massive title its a decent game and great visuals IMO. :) Did you play any other titles like this yet?
i play a lot of fps games mmos and sports.
but i have to say graphics wise fc6 is quite top notch im really enjoying it ive had no issues what so ever

Associate
I keep getting random crashes for some reason. Is there any settings I don't really need to run? Temps are all fine so not sure what it is. Have all latest drivers. Same issue with Horizon 5.
Mid game crashes 10-15mins into it.

3900x
64GB Ram
RTX 3090
Samsung 49 UW 49"

Associate
I had a 3080ti before it which I had fresh windows install but that was only a week ago and have only installed Farcry and Horizon since.

Associate
Right so you should be in good shape tbh. What do your event viewer logs say, do you also get any error messages when CTD?

It game me this code 0xc0000005 google search came up with the below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...5/f78273fb-945e-42d8-9622-8ab638bc286a?page=1

Ran a scan on the drive, said it fixes some stuff. Then I read something about lowering the ram speed so set that from 3200 to 3066. Ran the game this time and instead of dying at the intro sequence I just completed 4 races....lol mind you this on on LOW graphics!!

I will try this on Far cry see what that does! Might put the ram back 3200 if all ok, its 2 x 32GB 3200MHz C16 LPX stuff which I was just running from the mobos XMP profile.

Back
Top Bottom