Far Cry 6

Soldato
Biggest world ever? That can’t be good.
Yay more empty fields to spend running across. Im definitly going to be waiting for peoples thoughts on this one, 1, 3 and 4 were the best by far, 2 i hated, and 5 was a bit poor, got so bored of the drug aspect of it.

Man of Honour
Yay more empty fields to spend running across. Im definitly going to be waiting for peoples thoughts on this one, 1, 3 and 4 were the best by far, 2 i hated, and 5 was a bit poor, got so bored of the drug aspect of it.

2 had good aspects, but I couldn’t get over the constantly respawning enemies at checkpoints. The fire effects were cool.

5 was great until you started to get kidnapped randomly. I’m out of reach on a silo, no one can get to me, then I somehow get whacked over the head. Don’t even get me started on the ending.

Soldato
Can't get myself excited for this, TBH. I couldn't finish 4 and skipped Primal, 5 and New Dawn.

Those games get samey really fast.

I only tolerate Assassin's Creed from Ubisoft because of the fantastic settings but even then, Odyssey killed me with copy&paste. I don't suppose this will be much different but I wouldn't mind to be pleasantly surprised.

Soldato
I just couldn't get into Primal tried a few times and always have up after a few hours.
Not bothered with New Dawn either.

Soldato
Yeah i'm going to get Primal when i have some spare pennies to rub together, I have Farcry 5 and was going to play through it soon so i'm gonna have to be quick as i really want to play 5

You can play Far Cry 5 before Primal. They are unrelated story wise. Also personally I didn't much like Primal. But others seem to like.

Soldato
Bought these days FC4 and 5 since they were on sale. My God how backwards the series has went since 2, even with nVIDIA and AMD's support... Just wow.
At this rate, FC6 would be a good buy when it's $4.99. Can't hold too much hope for this release.

Last edited:
Associate
You can play Far Cry 5 before Primal. They are unrelated story wise. Also personally I didn't much like Primal. But others seem to like.

I just meant i'll play that one first as i always forget it even exists. I want to play but like i say, for whatever reason, i forget about it. That might be a sign i'm not that into it haha but i gotta try!

Back
Top Bottom