Far Cry 6

Man of Honour
5 was great until you started to get kidnapped randomly. I’m out of reach on a silo, no one can get to me, then I somehow get whacked over the head.

Same with malaria in 2 - as a single mission it added some flavour but then quickly got annoying and just got in the way of the good stuff in the game.

2 had some really good stuff - if they revamped it building on some of the things it did well and fixing the enemy spawning, making the weapon degradation less annoying (or preferably just removing it as it didn't really add anything) and as above with malaria it would stand up well still today.

Associate
5 was great until you started to get kidnapped randomly. I’m out of reach on a silo, no one can get to me, then I somehow get whacked over the head. Don’t even get me started on the ending.

Hold up, that's a thing? That has to be annoying on it's own never mind when it's happening in area's like that.

Caporegime
Weird, I hated the co op in Far Cry 5. It wasn't really what I would call co-op, the second player seems to just join the first as a handy NPC.

I found it quite useful - chasing one of the bosses in his plane, I couldn't hit him for toffee. But then I think Nick in his plane did all the shooting for me. Job done. :D

Soldato
Do we agree that the series peaked with Far Cry 3?

Far Cry 4 improved some game play elements but the story and characters were a major let down compared to 3 for me.

I couldn't get in to 5 at all and abandoned it after around 15 hours.

Soldato
Do we agree that the series peaked with Far Cry 3?

Far Cry 4 improved some game play elements but the story and characters were a major let down compared to 3 for me.

I couldn't get in to 5 at all and abandoned it after around 15 hours.

Yep, 3 was just right. 4 felt a bit 'meh', and I couldn't get into 5

Back
Top Bottom