Fatty gorges herself to death whilst in hospital.

Permabanned
Funny that, because none of my family (myself included) who have been diagnosed with depression filled in questionnaires... It was always several indepth conversation with our GPs before we were diagnosed and treated.

Indeed funny that, because members of my family certainly got diagnised with only the questionnaire (25 questions) and maybe a single 3 minute chat with the GP.

Sounds like your doctor is inefficient, or not very good at seeing the signs at least. I'd consider changing. Either way, questionnaire and interview = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests. eating yourself to death = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Indeed funny that, because members of my family certainly got diagnised with only the questionnaire (25 questions) and maybe a 3 minute chat with the GP.

Sounds like your doctor is inefficient, or not very good at seeing the signs at least. I'd consider changing. Either way, questionnaire and interview = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests. Eating yourself to death = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests.

Soldato
I can understand why people feel hatred towards her. Her actions were simply retarded and we all like to see a bit of "karma".

I'd probably say a lot of deaths even people you know are similarly retarded. Suicides, drink driving accidents, old people smoking, druggies.

Nicky Sixx from the Motely Crue OD'd on heroin twice in one day essentially dying and having to be defibrillated twice, hence the song kick start my heart.

Whats the difference between him and her? Both are retarded but because he's Nicky Sixx the event becomes part of his legend and people are impressed.

The truth: most people like good looking people and hate fat people. Yet these same people don't want to be judged in the same manner.

When people see her they don't see a fellow person suffering on the inside. They see a stupid fat pig who did us all a favour by killing herself. Her vice was gluttony whats yours?
The difference is drug addicts etc are quite capable of killing themselves. Fat people often require help since they become unable to feed themselves after a point.

Suspended
Looking at the before and after pictures, the husband must clearly have felt conned :p She was hot when she got married.

Soldato
@Britboy
I used to put everything down to mental illness. Then I realised that is utterly ridiculous. You have to evaluate all possibilities.

She may have had a mental illness, however the condition for a gastric band is that you have to mentally healthy, so that is unlikely.
She may have an addiction. Someone who smokes 30 a day doesn't have a mental illness, they have a physical addiction. This is more likely than her being mentally ill.

Either way we do not know for sure. However, what we do know is that she was receiving treatment for her condition. She shouldn't have been eating KFC, it is stupid for her to have done so. It is even more ridiculous of her family for having given her the food

Associate
God there are some disgusting people on here. It's frightening to think there are actually people like you out there.

The sheer lack of compassion or basic decency is gobsmacking.

Yes it makes a good title, yes its ironic that she dies in the way she did, but by God it was a woman who died :/

Soldato
OP
Sounds like your doctor is inefficient, or not very good at seeing the signs at least. I'd consider changing. Either way, questionnaire and interview = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests. eating yourself to death = mental illness diagnosed with no medical tests.

Our doctor doesn't rely on forms created by other people to diagnose his patients - preferring instead to use his training. Perhaps your doctor is the one who isn't so good?

Soldato
The family was too CHICKEN to not obey her request for food :p
See what I did there?

TAXI!

But seriously... Meh. Family just shouldn't have given in to fatty's demands.
Will free up some beds and hopefully the family will stop with the KFC.

I've watched some of the programmes where disgusting fat people half assed pretend to give up food to get on tv. Half the time, it looks like those around them are just as much to blame.
Makes me sick to know that there are plenty who can't eat, and these gluttons are filling themselves until they die.

Survival of the fittest though. I feel sorry for the people responsible for disposing of this body now, will be a logistical nightmare.

Soldato
Exactly I understand it was going to happen if they kept feeding her but for some of you to say your glad she is dead and gain pleasure from it is sick. Some of you need to sort yourselfs out.

Back
Top Bottom