Fatty gorges herself to death whilst in hospital.

Caporegime
what what a load of nasty people you really are.

In the animal kingdom natural selection takes place to get rid of the "weak" and remove them from the gene pool, problem is with modern medicine we can keep the "weak" and "useless" alive for longer, as bad as this might sound for the future of the human race I’m not sure that’s a good thing at all.....

Soldato
God there are some disgusting people on here. It's frightening to think there are actually people like you out there.

The sheer lack of compassion or basic decency is gobsmacking.

Yes it makes a good title, yes its ironic that she dies in the way she did, but by God it was a woman who died :/

she killed herself by eating herself to death, even more discusting when you remember that there are people who die due to lack of food...

It was her choice to eat herself to death, I'm jsut glad my tax does not have to be spent on her any more...

Soldato
In the animal kingdom natural selection takes place to get rid of the "weak" and remove them from the gene pool, problem is with modern medicine we can keep the "weak" and "useless" alive for longer, as bad as this might sound for the future of the human race I’m not sure that’s a good thing at all.....

Medicine simply levels the playing field, so survival of the fittest isn't as much of an issue

Soldato

as long as they dont breed it does not matter if they are keeping them alive :)

Soldato
as long as they dont breed it does not matter if they are keeping them alive :)

that should have been

as long as they dont breed it does not matter if they are kept alive.

I think there are a lot of people what should not be permitted to reproduce....

Soldato
Natural selecton in action. No sympathy here. We should feed her corpse to the starving people of Africa.

we have a whale woman at work, they build a massive whale ramp for her so she did not have to use 2 steps to get into her office building... 2 steps about 1.5ft elevation...! we caculated it must have cost £14k for hte ramp.

I would have banned her from parking close to the office, making her walk 200meters a day could save her life (with the few pounds she would loose)

Associate
Exactly I understand it was going to happen if they kept feeding her but for some of you to say your glad she is dead and gain pleasure from it is sick. Some of you need to sort yourselfs out.

How can you expect any of us to have compassion for a woman that brought this on herself. She was given several warning by professionals and ignored them all.

I dont think anyone's glad she's dead. Just glad she's no longer draining resources.

Quite frankly, she's the one who's disturbed. Or rather was.

Caporegime
Jesus, her family needed a reality check.

Pretty disrespectfully written piece of journalism, wonder if her family are happy.

Its ok though because this mental illness is a lot funnier than another.

Associate
I must admit though, she has great taste. I'd love a KFC Chicken Family Bucket just about now actually.

That being said, I think if she had shared half the food she had been eating to Africa, it could have probably fed half of their population.

Soldato
Everything is a mental illness and no-one has to accept any responsibility for anything. Ever. Even the completely idiotic family, they were just trying to make a family member feel better...
The family should have been banned from visiting or searched and made to feel unwelcome.

Blood (and KFC grease) on their hands, etc, etc.

Soldato
what what a load of nasty people you really are.

God there are some disgusting people on here. It's frightening to think there are actually people like you out there.

The sheer lack of compassion or basic decency is gobsmacking.

Yes it makes a good title, yes its ironic that she dies in the way she did, but by God it was a woman who died :/

When they pay back the £30k she wasted in NHS costs, I'll gladly be nice. There's people out there genuinely sick who can't get the treatment they need because people like her squander the resources.

MW

Soldato
Many of those people will have lived healthy lifestyles also. Only ill due to how unfair life seems to be. If any of them were denied treatment because some fatty couldn't give up the Colonel's secret recipe, it's a disgrace.

Associate
Her family knew very well what the consequences would be. They could have said 'no, it will kill you' but buckled instead. They cannot be absolved of any blame at all... I should add the lady was actively seeking treatment for her food addiction so in a way it really wasn't her fault she wanted the food, and it's the family's fault for failing both the hospital's request and the lady herself.

If the family are responsible for her death then it's manslaughter. Would you support this charge?

I don't think you are wrong, I see your point. I think I have a different understanding of responsibility.

Associate

Medicine simply levels the playing field, so survival of the fittest isn't as much of an issue

Surely that means that stronger and cunning people have the right to kill/rob/ you because they are not "weak".

Our humanity is judged by how we treat those beneath us.

Soldato
I watched that Britain's Fattest Man on late tv last night. He had made all the right changes in his diet and was taking exercise but sadly still ate £370 of food in 2 weeks which was stopping him lose the weight faster. He had the right idea though.

She on the other hand, had taken a free (taxpayers cost) operation to help her, and basically threw it (back up probably) in the Doctors faces.

Shame that someone has died in this but she didn't at all help herself and nor did her family so I can't really hold any sympathy for this.

Associate
There must have a charge for assisted suicide, or murder due to incompetance.
Or even a large fine for undoing/sabotaging work that will have cost the NHS a reasonable amount?

Would I be right in saying the word you mean is negligence?

In which case the family would have been responsible for her care - they weren't, the NHS was. If the doctors gave her fish and chips then yes it would be negligence and thus manslaughter. I don't believe this to be the case though.

Permabanned
Many of those people will have lived healthy lifestyles also. Only ill due to how unfair life seems to be. If any of them were denied treatment because some fatty couldn't give up the Colonel's secret recipe, it's a disgrace.

You could use EXACTLY the same argument for people that ride motorbikes than stack-them and spend weeks in hospital.

Yet people that chose NOT to ride motorbikes maybe didn't have treatment because of speed-boy.

But the bottom line is the NHS is meant for all residents of this country. The absolute cornerstone since day 1 has been 'everyone can use it' - to0 now start saying 'Only some people can use it' is to destroy it ..

Caporegime
Right so if a drunk driver crashes into a lamp post we as a society should let him die at the scene ?

Bank robber gets shot by police, let him bleed out right there... he deserved it

Parachutists has an accident lands in a tree breaking both his legs, leave him up there cos its his fault for jumping out of the plane.

Playing devils advocate here don't get too excited.

Back
Top Bottom