US: Fear the Walking Dead

Associate
Is The Walking Dead really all that it is cracked up to be?

I watched the first season and part of the second - all I remember was a very soap-opera style lame-ass take on the comics. Didn't like it at all. Anything happen to improve it?

And how many seasons along is it now anyway?

Soldato

I watched the first season and part of the second - all I remember was a very soap-opera style lame-ass take on the comics. Didn't like it at all. Anything happen to improve it?

You get about 2/3 decent episodes a season, it really doesn't deserve the praise it receives.

Soldato

You get about 2/3 decent episodes a season, it really doesn't deserve the praise it receives.

Personally, I have found Walking Dead an excellent show and is very much character driven rather than an all out zombie splatter fest.

Soldato
Other than season 2 being very very slow, it's an excellent show.

Like most programs, you have some episodes that are better than others, but that's to be expected.

Soldato
I definitely don't rate it up there with the greats, but I like shows that can create a new world for you and they do that reasonably well here. I also like it when the 'good guy' isn't always such a saint.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Ok - for those who want to know. Opening 3 mins released by AMC online. Link Below

***Careful Opening 3 mins Spoilers***

Last edited:
Associate
Fear the Walking Dead will launch in the UK this month on AMC from BT

The Walking Dead spin-off will air on August 31 as part of AMC's launch in the UK via BT's YouView platform.

AMC from BT showing as channel 192 on sky, starts 28th of August

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
We got zombie vamps in the strain and the same in dusk till dawn..... but I will take my walking dead zombies any day of the weak, only the zombie baby from z-nation beats them all though.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Really good potential. It's clear they've taken the good zombie action from TWD and put it right into this new series. I expect this to be even more gory than TWD!

Caporegime
thought it was slow as hell , rubbish pacing & boring

I guess you can make the "walking dead" look good by making an even worse spin off

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I thought it was excellent, that eerie sense of something happening behind the scenes and things starting to break down.

Are they going to try do some sort of 'origin' of the virus in this?

It's set in the same world and almost parallel to the start of TWD, so I guess we will get a very good glimpse of how the virus came to be from the major city perspective.

Permabanned
I think I'm ready to hate this on account of how crap TWD is.

How did that driver hit that dude in the middle of an empty road. "I didn't see him" Please.

Second the guy that tripped or whatever and landed his hand in a pool if gibs. Lol it's just a drug den kk I won't call the police to invetigate.

Back
Top Bottom