FF's trying to get back on the wagon training

Wobble 10kg for 5 reps - lost concentration and core stability so messy :(

A better set here of 15kg for 5 reps - more stable and locked core.

Tried a different angle but phone fell over as the ***** behind me were chucking weights on the floor.

Bodyweight dips - rushed a little.

Overall, the angle of filming and my form doesn't make for a great vid (irrespective of my previous exercise), sorry I didn't get the 20kg either. I'll try and get a better vid next time - I found a better place to it - typically after I had finished.

Love how I can see my abs poking through my sweatshirt - don't love my fat gut :(

Looks good FF. Much more stable that I was on the ones in the gymnastics centre.

How much weight did you increase to? It starts to get exponentially harder as you go up.

Fresh - i.e. other than just a bit of warm up, I can rinse out 10 reps now bodyweight with hardly any lateral movement which I'm dead chuffed about. :)

How'd you get on with them? I have to say I love them now, and doing regular dips feel strange in comparison.

When I first started doing them I could hardly do 1 - and I was wobbling all over the place! Such a humbling exercise - 4 months on, and I'm now where we are.

Nice! Looks solid to me to be fair!

Out of interest, how do you know how to set up width for rings? Or is it really easy to adjust?

kd

If the chin/pull up station is feel I usually tie them up there as the width is spot on, there it was the TRX machine, it should be shoulder width apart.

Amazon do some for around. 30 quid. They've got adjustable straps. Can't remember the name of them.

On other note I'm really tempted to start incorporating fat gripz on some of my drop sets to cane a bit of grip work.

Nice dips!

More stability and power will come with more external rotation in your shoulders. Pin shoulder blades back and face the inside of your elbow crease outwards.

Back
Top Bottom