***FIFA 10 PS3 Tournament***

Don
Just played Andybtsn

Andybtsn 2 - 2 Beenom
Beenom 5 - 1 Andybtsn

Good games dude, first one was really tight, intense match!

Well played, first game optimised the awful AI in this game, for the free-kick you got for the first goal the AI fouled you, then the keeper gave away the penalty, just after I hit the post :( I knew the tie was over then and was turned over in the second one. Barcelona never miss a pass :(

Caporegime
Skip, I'm around now all day until 3. Then I'll be off for a while until 6-7 ish, then I'll be back online.

I think we need to play the match by today so if you see me on PSN then assume I want to play our match. :)

I'm still only about 70% so if you beat me I'm holding onto the swine flu excuse! :p

Caporegime
OP
Ooh UL James.

First leg of the 2nd round between me and K1LLSW1TCH:

skippi90 0-0 K1LLSW1TCH

2nd leg to be played today.

2nd leg result:

K1LLSW1TCH 0 - 1 skippi90

Extremely tight games. Have never had a game like that before. Managed to get a very lucky pull back goal. Had no idea who I was passing to but no shot was on so I just hit X and it came to Rooney who guided it into the open net. Had one chance soon after that with a cross which found Gabby but hit the side netting. K1LL through on goal after beating 2 of my defenders on the 90th minute. Put it over the bar but my heart was in my mouth. :p

Thinking about it though, still would have gone through on Away goals. :)

Good games K1LL. Definitely my hardest round in all the competitions.

Caporegime
2nd leg result:

K1LLSW1TCH 0 - 1 skippi90

Extremely tight games. Have never had a game like that before. Managed to get a very lucky pull back goal. Had no idea who I was passing to but no shot was on so I just hit X and it came to Rooney who guided it into the open net. Had one chance soon after that with a cross which found Gabby but hit the side netting. K1LL through on goal after beating 2 of my defenders on the 90th minute. Put it over the bar but my heart was in my mouth. :p

Thinking about it though, still would have gone through on Away goals. :)

Good games K1LL. Definitely my hardest round in all the competitions.

Thanks mate! Tight games indeed. I thought I was going to score in the 90th minute, fudged it up though, holding the circle button down too long but as you say it wouldn't have mattered and I'd needed to have scored twice! :(

Thanks for the compliment though, very tough games, can't wait for the next competition now. :)

Back
Top Bottom