FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
98 was the RTWC game wasn't it?

Was unaware there were two seperate versions.

i cant remember it was so long ago, but i remember it being a world cup game the five a side was in, possibly the reason why 5 a side was included was their used to be a 5 a side world cup on at before the world cup or something along those lines where a lot of retired legends used to take part.

Soldato
I don't think I EVER brought a FIFA game, the last one I tired playing on the ps3 made me open ports on my router to get a connection to the servers, then I had to setup an account, so by the time I actually got to play it; I was ready for bed. The game sat on my coffee table for a few weeks then got returned to my mate.

I do play from time to time around my mates and family members houses, but it really doesn't 'do' a lot for me.

I have brought serval versions of PES in the past but really I stick to FIFA streets on the ps2 and sensible soccer on the ps1, lots more fun for same room multi-player. Shame no one has remade SWOS for psn/xbl.

Soldato
So you can boost the pace on every player?

Fantastic.......some nice changes though not sure what else they can change TBF. But I imagine every team will be pace boosted with the new chemistry.

Soldato
Find player with high strength
Purchase player with high strength
Boost pace of player to 99
???
profit

:p I think I'm going to hold of pre-ordering this fifa tbh. I got really annoyed with 13 and hardly ever play it now. Will prob wait to see what people think that or wait for the PS4 version.

Soldato
Not pre-ordering this year. First time in 4 years!

Will wait and see what you suckers think when it comes out before deciding :p

Man of Honour
I'll be getting Fifa 14 on the Xbox One, though whether I get into UT is another matter. As much as I enjoy it, I rage at it too often, whereas I really do enjoy career mode, both manager and player careers. I'll probably just stick to that next year, which is probably a good idea as the new controllers will be more expensive to replace :D

Soldato
I'll be getting Fifa 14 on the Xbox One, though whether I get into UT is another matter. As much as I enjoy it, I rage at it too often, whereas I really do enjoy career mode, both manager and player careers. I'll probably just stick to that next year, which is probably a good idea as the new controllers will be more expensive to replace :D

I'm not saying there is but IF there was some sort of scripting in fifa. Do you think that the XO Kinect will watch you and see you rage and tip things in your favour ?

Or what about if it see's you throw the controller the XO might start advertising XO control pads to you that or anger management class's :D ;)

Caporegime
So chemistry syle is just a permanent boost card? Guess Shadow will be the 41212 card of FIFA 14. Glad Formations have gone, but Loyalty doesnt seem to go deep enough (i.e. cant get perfect chem until your loyal would have been good). Thank god search looks like it might be much more useful.

Still need to know more about in-game FUT stuff - custom workrates/formations. So far theres not enough real changes, just movement from one method of doing something to another which no doubt result in same types of team being built..
*Waits for Ps3ud0 to troll in with "Fifa 13 was ruined from launch...."*

:D

/le popcorn
Have a look for my comments about the FIFA13 demo - I knew how poor it was before launch! :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
I'm not saying there is but IF there was some sort of scripting in fifa. Do you think that the XO Kinect will watch you and see you rage and tip things in your favour ?

Or what about if it see's you throw the controller the XO might start advertising XO control pads to you that or anger management class's :D ;)
It would actually be hilarious if that happened, it'd almost be worth breaking a controller just to see it :D

kdd

kdd

Soldato
So the new precision dribbling feature says it will get rid of pace abuse for good whilst turning the game into a slugfest according to OPM...

kdd

kdd

Soldato
So chemistry syle is just a permanent boost card? Guess Shadow will be the 41212 card of FIFA 14. Glad Formations have gone, but Loyalty doesnt seem to go deep enough (i.e. cant get perfect chem until your loyal would have been good). Thank god search looks like it might be much more useful.

Still need to know more about in-game FUT stuff - custom workrates/formations. So far theres not enough real changes, just movement from one method of doing something to another which no doubt result in same types of team being built..
Have a look for my comments about the FIFA13 demo - I knew how poor it was before launch! :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Fifa 13 normal gameplay was fine, i.e. seasons, matchday carrer mode etc. but FUT was/is seriously flawed, just too fast and pinball like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom