FIFA 19

Soldato
Came back from a work do last night, utterly sloshed and loaded some FIFA points to do the 8 rare players packs that were available. Pulled IF Kante, sold for 900k.

This morning, see that I still have 4k points left, and rare players packs are back. KDB in Aguero in the same pack, another 500k.

For once not my worst drunken decision.

Soldato
Came back from a work do last night, utterly sloshed and loaded some FIFA points to do the 8 rare players packs that were available. Pulled IF Kante, sold for 900k.

This morning, see that I still have 4k points left, and rare players packs are back. KDB in Aguero in the same pack, another 500k.

For once not my worst drunken decision.

this knocks me sick :( Nice pulls :)

Associate
Played 19 won 8 lost some ridiculous games. I’ve started quitting when facing full legend teams and going 2-0 down there’s just no point!

How with my record is it matching me against these teams?!?!?

Soldato
Few more games this morning, now 9-3. Loss today was a stinker with one two awful keeper save rebounds for empty net goals, then another set piece where he sweated it in. Eurgh. Other than that I'm playing OK

Should get Futswap Kurzawa tonight, hope he's decent.

Associate
I agree!

I’m by no means the best player, div 4 at best, but I’ve lost some ridiculous games due to rebounds, defenders falling over, de gea stepping over the ball, de gea watching a ball 2 feet from him and doing nothing, stupid switching that won’t swap to the player nearest the ball no matter which way you press switch!!

I could go on! I’ve given up once I’ve got to a player pick and enough points for next weekend if I can be arsed, must be a record for me 3 weekend off in a row!

Back
Top Bottom